PDA

View Full Version : What does bastinado feel like?

TheWolf9
11-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Howdy. I'm meeting an older black guy tomorrow and he said that he will give me bastinado. What does that feel like? He said there would be no lasting marks or injuries and he would massage my feet afterwards.

BootsMcGraw
11-07-2010, 03:35 PM
...bastinado. What does that feel like?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastinado

I wish you luck, and hope your medical insurance is up to date.

ropedfeet
11-08-2010, 01:41 AM
It all depends on what is used and how hard the strikes are. Bastinado can be applied with a soft leather strap/belt, or a hard rigid cane. Even large rubber bands around the middle of the foot can be pulled and snapped to simulate the sting of a cane.That does not do any damage. But hell yes, it smarts! lol

Just as with spanking on the butt it can be on the mild side or done with much more force. If a spanking is done with the hand it is no way nearly as hard as with a paddle of some sort. There is no one way to do it, as with bastinado.

A little can go a long way on sensitive feet. Lots of guys find it very erotic. I know because I have done it on a few guys, and had it done to me.

TheWolf9
11-08-2010, 01:44 AM
My safe word is "Red" :)

ropedfeet
11-08-2010, 01:50 AM
haha, well maybe it won't get to that degree at all, but safewords ARE to be respected!

TheWolf9
11-08-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm back from my session. Sir Mac was pleased at how well I took it. He also tickled my soles and sucked my toes.