PDA

View Full Version : My new buddy!

gbmcleod
11-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I told him about feet, and that his were hot. He's amused enough to let me snap photos....

gbmcleod
11-03-2010, 10:27 PM
the soles.....niiiiiiice

gbmcleod
11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
not much smell, but nice to look at!

Reos
11-04-2010, 09:04 PM
nice feet!
What size are they?

gbmcleod
11-04-2010, 10:47 PM
...from what I saw... somewhat narrow but sexy toes!

ropedfeet
11-05-2010, 04:08 AM
I would say somewhat narrow AND sexy toes.

gbmcleod
11-07-2010, 11:41 AM
WHAT was I thinking?!?!
Well, to make up for my unintended slight, here's another of Gary's narrow AND sexy toes!

Franz
11-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Well, my friend, it's not unusual in my experience that I've often times had to 'educate' a new guy about the "art" of getting his sexy masculine feet nice and smelly for me--and I have never in my life had any guy gets 'icks' and refuse to do that for me. I'm sure that Gary will react and respond positively if you explain to him what you want and need him to do and how to do it for you. Men just are happy to do that in my long experience. And BTW, I think Gary's got extremely hot sexy masculine feet! Enjoy, pal.

gbmcleod
11-07-2010, 01:28 PM
The thing is, Gary, like me, is into smells head to....ankle. I mean, for me, I'm very turned on by stinky feet, as long as it's a smell I like (not all smelly feet turn me on).
Gary's into it everywhere except feet. He says it's the only thing he DOESN'T 'get.' Which is fine: he's from another state and I'm unlikely to see him again very soon, but even given that, I don't think he'd have a problem with getting his feet smelly if he knew we were going to see each other again. He just never thought about that body part as being sexual (for him) so he doesn't include that in his 'areas of interest.'