PDA

View Full Version : Duke: I wanna suck your big toe because...

ftlaudft
11-02-2010, 10:48 AM
The gods were drunk with wine and erotic dreams of male beauty when they created this masterpiece of masculinity. The only thing missing from Duke's debut photoshoot at ToeGasms is a contest. Yes, an essay contest. The subject could be "'I wanna suck your big toe because..."' and the winner would receive the prize of one horizontal night with Duke. Plus a rhinestone jockstrap. And kneepads, of course.

Duke's tall, lanky frame is topped by a handsome head of dark hair and seductive glances. The center of his being is his perky penis, well shaped and with that magical power that makes you want to run out, buy a flute, and wrap your lips around it until a Mozart concerto starts playing.

His feet are beautiful beyond words. The soles of his bare feet have curves and angles that make you want to bury your face in them, sniff them, smell them, and dream mysterious dreams of love and ecstasy.

There are gorgeous men that make you fall in love with them at one single glance. Duke is one of them. The only thing I didn't see was his asshole, although I'm sure he's got one tucked away somewhere.

Yes, Duke! I wanna suck your big toe because...