PDA

View Full Version : My Dear friend in Massachusetts

culfoxio
10-30-2010, 04:31 AM
Hi Folks... me again, This Friday 29 I was lucky enough to have received my good friend from Massachusetts while I was on a work trip to Rhode Island. He drove over to my hotel room for some hot foot worshipping. Me, of course - I was up to the task! I loved his toenails this time...they are a little longer than the last time that I serviced his awesome feet. These are size 12s and 43 years old. HOT !!!! I love how those toenails scrape my tongue !!! I could lick his feet for hours on end....
Enjoy !!

Wyntersteele
10-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Awesome! This guy's toes are like fingers. Too
crotch-throbbing hot.

foot77
10-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Never met Mr. *F* before...but I know those beautiful long toes whenever i see them!

Hi Folks... me again, This Friday 29 I was lucky enough to have received my good friend from Massachusetts while I was on a work trip to Rhode Island. He drove over to my hotel room for some hot foot worshipping. Me, of course - I was up to the task! I loved his toenails this time...they are a little longer than the last time that I serviced his awesome feet. These are size 12s and 43 years old. HOT !!!! I love how those toenails scrape my tongue !!! I could lick his feet for hours on end....
Enjoy !!

vegasguy
10-31-2010, 01:06 AM
I lived in RI for the majority of my life! Never had hot feet like those!

JProbe
10-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Those are some amazing peds. Simply breathtaking. Love those long-ass toes!

Morton
10-31-2010, 08:23 AM
Enjoy !!

Tell your friend he has the perfect foot. I spend lot of time rating men's feet and his are at the top. A perfect 10 in my bookk. Long narrow toes and high arches, MMMMMM.

DavidA
10-31-2010, 11:09 AM
I agree with everyone else, this guy's feet are my idea of PERFECT. I'm just driven crazy by long elegant toes like those..they could wrap around your cock like fingers! The nails, hair on top, high arches and insteps...excuse me, I have to go take care of something right now.

nwdcguy
11-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Yes, I wonder if he really exists. I'm in RI...one of the hardest states to find footguys.

sexybarefoot
11-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Yes, I wonder if he really exists. I'm in RI...one of the hardest states to find footguys.

i am in north east ct. it might work, 53 gwm :)

flickfire
11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
He has INCREDIBLE soles! Thanks for posting the pics!

beneyw
11-02-2010, 06:42 AM
For me these are THE most perfect male feet...awesome, spectacular.....excuse me...can't type.....hands preoccupied...

bearanthermoon
11-03-2010, 02:49 AM
His feet look very similiar to the feet I discover on flickr network. And you are a very VERY lucky man. His feet are PERFECTION! He's got one of the best looking feet on the website.

B.

footseek
11-03-2010, 03:25 AM
His feet look very similiar to the feet I discover on flickr network. And you are a very VERY lucky man. His feet are PERFECTION! He's got one of the best looking feet on the website.

The 2nd and 3rd photos you posted are the same guy as in the main post here - agreed - they are amazing feet!

culfoxio
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
HI Bearandthemoon - the photos that you posted (photos 2 and 3) that you said you found on the Flickr site, I took those photos and I myself posted them there! They are also on feet.tv (Hopefully that awesome site will be back up online real soon!) -- these feet belong to my friend from Southern MA, but since I travel a lot for work (I am in Central Pennsylvania right now - about 100 west of Harrisburgh) I get to see him whenever I am in the Providence, RI area. I am posting more below. Some were from my previous session with him about 10 months ago. ENJOY -- comments are welcome!

kikem
11-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Where in Ma does this man live??? i would love to meet these feet.....yum give him my adress here lol

mellorx7
11-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Enjoy !!

Hi guys thankyou for commenting on my feet pics that Culfoxio took of my feet when we meet last month!Did not even know he was on footbuddies or that he posted these pics!Thankyou Culfoxio glad you enjoy my feet you are always welcome to them!

bearanthermoon
11-16-2010, 05:56 PM
What a lucky and Blessed person you are! Bless your heart! :) He has some of the Best feet on the Web...and is post on my site as 2010 Best Feet on The Website. I love them feet! :)

B.

P.S.

And So do 3,000 of my viewers.

Morton
11-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Your friend has the most beuatiful feet I have ever seen in my life. They are wonderful. Please enjpy them for all of us. Do they have a nice scent, too?

culfoxio
11-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Hi Mellorx7 --- You doing well? How do you like the new Feet.tv -- I am very sorry but I don't think I'm gonna go back to that site -- it was good the old way it was, but now it really sucks!
As for you, I hope to meet up with you again during my travels....that lunch we had at that Italian place was pretty decent, wasn't it!! Next time, let's have a chianti !!

Hugs.... Culfoxio !

mellorx7
11-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi Mellorx7 --- You doing well? How do you like the new Feet.tv -- I am very sorry but I don't think I'm gonna go back to that site -- it was good the old way it was, but now it really sucks!
As for you, I hope to meet up with you again during my travels....that lunch we had at that Italian place was pretty decent, wasn't it!! Next time, let's have a chianti !!

Hugs.... Culfoxio !

hello buddy i do agree with you about feetv!It does suck the way it is but it could still change one can never tell!Lunch was perfect at the italian place Thankyou!!We will figure out something else nextime!Till then take care my friend!!!!

mellorx7
11-28-2010, 07:14 PM

Yes i do exisit you were one of my friends from feetv!We im on there every now and then when you were on.I live in southern mass and travel to meet my friend in providence when he is down with his job!He took the pics you comented on.