PDA

View Full Version : Lorenzo Lamas

Footlover28
10-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Well, guys, I'm just wondering if someone could help me out.
In older threads I read that he bares his soles several times in "Falcon Crest".

But I'm afraid that going through 228 episodes in which he was a regular, is pretty much (maybe too much).

So does anybody know ecaxt seasons/episodes that include his soles for I am able to make caps from?

Many thanks in advance.

akeel
03-27-2011, 05:20 PM
LOL - a very late response (I found this post through the search option looking for the Lamas pics), but I believe the best sole shot of Lorenzo Lamas on Falcon Crest was early in the show's second season. Lorenzo is floating in the pool, and he sticks his foot out of the water - a direct view of his sole. I wish I could be more specific, but I can tell you it is the early-to-mid part of the second season.

For some reason, I wonder if it is one of the episodes Lana Turner guest-starred on (but don't take that as a sure thing).

I wish I could help more - the FC episodes are authorized to be streamed in Canada.

akeel
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Also, in the third season, episode 18 (the episode called Power Play), Lorenzo's character Lance has his majordomo Chao-Li beat him up so he can pin the assault on his enemy Cole. In the scene where Chao-Li beats Lance up, Lamas is barefoot and I think there are glimpses of Lamas' soles while he is on his knees.

Footlover28
03-30-2011, 12:38 PM
I have checked season 1 and 2 of FC until now, but nothing really worth being captured.

But take a look at this: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28835&postcount=768

Rockyvoet2
03-30-2011, 04:25 PM
I have checked season 1 and 2 of FC until now, but nothing really worth being captured.

But take a look at this: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28835&postcount=768

I spent years looking for Lorenzo Lamas pics and finally found some pics (some time agao) on this board as well, was a great search before I turned over to John Schneidder and Jon-Eric Hexum.

akeel
03-31-2011, 12:56 AM

Hmmm ... did you find the pool scene I am talking about? I distinctly remember it was a scene between him and Ana-Alicia (who played his wife Melissa).

I also remember a TV movie called Detour to Terror back in the 80s, in which a young Lamas (early in his career) was part of a busload of people terrorized by gunmen. The gunmen forced the passangers to remove their shoes and socks and Lamas was barefoot most of the time. I don't think there were any soleshots or major closeups.

He also showed his soles in a poolside scene with Hunter Tylo on the soap Bold & Beautiful.

Episodes of his reality show Leave it to Lamas are up on YT. Never checked to see if he ever showed his feet.

Footlover28
03-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Hmmm ... did you find the pool scene I am talking about? I distinctly remember it was a scene between him and Ana-Alicia (who played his wife Melissa).

I also remember a TV movie called Detour to Terror back in the 80s, in which a young Lamas (early in his career) was part of a busload of people terrorized by gunmen. The gunmen forced the passangers to remove their shoes and socks and Lamas was barefoot most of the time. I don't think there were any soleshots or major closeups.

He also showed his soles in a poolside scene with Hunter Tylo on the soap Bold & Beautiful.

Episodes of his reality show Leave it to Lamas are up on YT. Never checked to see if he ever showed his feet.

Yes, I found the pool scene. But it's a short shot and you get to see almost...nothing. He appeared
barefoot several times in the first two seasons but the scenes mostly are short/quick shots.

Do you have more infos on B&B? It has tons of episodes in which he pictured Hector Ramirez.
I'm sure one day this will be announced: Out now! The Bold And The Beautiful: The complete hard drives*lol*

To me, it would be a dream come true if someone could find any good pics/caps of his (surely!) hot soles.

Rockyvoet2
03-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Yes, I found the pool scene. But it's a short shot and you get to see almost...nothing. He appeared
barefoot several times in the first two seasons but the scenes mostly are short/quick shots.

Do you have more infos on B&B? It has tons of episodes in which he pictured Hector Ramirez.
I'm sure one day this will be announced: Out now! The Bold And The Beautiful: The complete hard drives*lol*

To me, it would be a dream come true if someone could find any good pics/caps of his (surely!) hot soles.

here is one from here, I had more, I will find them

akeel
03-31-2011, 02:38 PM

LOL - it is a brief shot. I ruined my VHS tape with that pool scene on it because I kept rewinding and freezing, rewinding and freezing, just so I could get it at that exact moment his entire foot came out of the water. It was one of my favorite j\o material in the pre-Internet days.

I cannot tell you what episode or when re: B&B. It was during the story in which Hector and Taylor were a couple. They both curled up on a chaise lounge by the pool together, and you were able to see his soles.

B&B is a guilty pleasure - it's the only soap on tv that acts like a real soap.

While on the subject of B&B, I think I recall Antonio Sabato Jr.'s soles were seen up close in a scene in which he was playing a joke on Bridget by pretending to be a corpse on a gurney in the hospital - there was a toe tag on his big toe.

cecchino
04-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey guys, just found a workout vid in which Lorenzo Lamas is barefoot... great shots of his soles too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z67WJHEEkc&feature=related&hd=1

cecchino
04-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Here are a few screenshots...

ftslave67
04-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Unfortunate that he is wearing so many clothes!

cecchino
04-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Lamas is also barefoot in "Final impact". Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLfXwHk-QA&feature=related&hd=1 at 07:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN5n64nlxM8&feature=related&hd=1 from 03:20

ropedfeet
04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Lorenzo was cute, but I would have liked to see the bare feet of the big blond "thug" at the beginning of the self defense video :D

cecchino
04-08-2011, 02:20 AM
LOL to each his own i guess!;-)

ropedfeet
04-08-2011, 06:04 AM
hehe...well yes...

Footlover28
04-08-2011, 07:06 AM
LOL to each his own i guess!;-)

I've learned a great expression for that: different folks, different strokes.
more LL stuff: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29461&postcount=784

ftlaudft
04-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Thanks, Footlover28, for the great shots of Lorenzo. I've always thought he's one of the sexiest guys on the planet.

You like the expression, "'To each, his own"'? In Italian they say, "'Ad ogni uccello il suo nido e bello."' (To each bird his nest is beautiful.) And Lorenzo is welcome to warm my nest and fertilize my eggs any time he wants. Or scramble them. Or make huevos rancheros out of them!

cecchino
04-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Ok, i went quickly through seasons 1 to 5. Lorenzo is barefoot quite often, particularly in season 5. But most shots are too far, too quick, when he's doing some martial arts.
I took some screenshots from season 4 episode 3, i think these the best sole shots we could find...

Footlover28
04-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Ok, i went quickly through seasons 1 to 5. Lorenzo is barefoot quite often, particularly in season 5. But most shots are too far, too quick, when he's doing some martial arts.
I took some screenshots from season 4 episode 3, i think these the best sole shots we could find...

Thanks! Great!! Thanks again!!! Nothing more to say!!!!

ftlaudft
04-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Halleluja! Thanks, Cecchino, for the great pics! If I could just wrap one of his old sox around my nose now, I could be a very happy boy!