PDA

View Full Version : What entice you the most?

zancrave
10-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Barefoot worship, or with socks...which do you find more arousing? I like to nibble and suck on bare feet. However, I come across a few individuals, who desire socks, mostly sheers.

tiedfeetguy
10-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I don't turn down socks, but I'm really more of a barefoot guy. Gimmie dem soles! ;)

zancrave
10-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't turn down socks, but I'm really more of a barefoot guy. Gimmie dem soles! ;)

yea, I agree...I dont enjoy lint on my tongue! lol

footguy38
10-23-2010, 08:37 PM
yea, I agree...I dont enjoy lint on my tongue! lol

I'm also definitely more of a bare foot lover - sucking on toes, feeling the soles pressed into my face, etc - but I have done some experimenting with white athletic socks (sniffing, rubbing them on my face, and once, having them stuffed in my mouth - all the fucking way) and sneakers (sniffing).

I think that for the right guy I'd be willing to do more with socks (hell, I'd risk the lint on my tongue for the right stud, lol), but it's the bare feet that I want the most. ;-)

FootboySanDiego
10-24-2010, 12:11 PM
For me it's mostly the foot smell that turns me on. Well-worn socks in leather shoes usually have an incredible odor that gets me going, so I have to vote for socks!

footguy38
10-24-2010, 12:30 PM
For me it's mostly the foot smell that turns me on. Well-worn socks in leather shoes usually have an incredible odor that gets me going, so I have to vote for socks!

True. I do find there's often a certain "dough-y" smell to a well-worn white athletic sock - that odor can definitely be hot. ;-)

kikem
10-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Sox are like Banana Peels you have to remove them to get to what's sweet inside.
I'll take bare any day but to smell moist sox and slowly strip them off is such great foreplay.

TheWolf9
10-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Arab men wearing their sandals. I bet their feet smell fantastic after wearing sandals for long periods of time

road2middleage
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
I can go either way as long the feet involved are huge (i.e. 13+).

footguy38
10-31-2010, 11:24 PM
I can go either way as long the feet involved are huge (i.e. 13+).

I agree with you - with real big feet, ANYTHING goes. ;-)

gbmcleod
11-01-2010, 12:11 PM
...if a guy has sexy toes AND they're stinky, I'm in orbit. Of course, it goes without saying that I have to like the TYPE of smell. I'm more into musky, funky toes than ones that smell like vinegar too much...I like a scent that fills my chest...