PDA

View Full Version : Do Foot Tops Really Exist ?

cheesehead
10-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone, I have a question about foot tops and where or how to find them if they really even exist at all.
I have been into feet all my life, since I was a child and in my years of experience I have had lots of good foot experiences but never in all that time have I actually met a real bonafide "foot top", by foot top I mean a man who has a fetish for having his feet worshipped and who legitimately considers his feet to be a sexual part of his body and enjoys having his feet touched as much as we foot bottoms enjoy touching them.
I am not however referring to bdsm or sadomascicism in which a guy gets off on dominating or degrading another guy by having them worship his feet. I am referring to guys who view having their feet serviced as just another intimate form of love making that they actually enjoy in and of itself without simply just "dealing with it" out of graciousness so they can get on to what they really want, meaning anal or oral sex.
I am not only a member of this wonderful foot community, but also a member of feet.tv which is equally wonderful, but in both communities and within the realm of my own personal experience I have seen an abundance of foot bottoms, who's passion like my own can reach a fever pitch when it comes to the prospect of being at another man's feet, but very few if any guys have the same level of desire when it comes to reciprocating instead of just going through the motions in order to fulfill their own individual sexual needs.
My question is are there any real foot tops out there? If there are how do you spot them? and how do you make them comfortable enough to admit it?

tiedfeetguy
10-20-2010, 08:03 PM
You know, that's a good question that I personally don't have an answer for. But it's a very good point. I do think that foot bottoms far outweigh foot tops.

I consider myself a foot bottom by far, but I have had my BF work on a my feet a couple of times (despite him not really being into feet, I think he was just trying to make me happy, lol), and I have to say, I enjoyed it quite a bit. But I enjoy being on the other end a lot more.

Oddly enough, I think guys who are not necessarily into feet may make pretty good foot tops... they can view it as a sexy massage.

greatlakesbud
10-22-2010, 10:04 AM

>a man who has a fetish for having his feet worshipped and who legitimately considers his feet to be a sexual part of his body and enjoys having his feet touched as much as we foot bottoms enjoy touching them.

drummer
10-25-2010, 02:24 PM
I . . . never . . . met a real bonafide "foot top", . . . a man who has a fetish for having his feet worshipped and who legitimately considers his feet to be a sexual part of his body and enjoys having his feet touched as much as we foot bottoms enjoy touching them.

I still can remember, very clearly, how surprised I was, when, for the first time, a "bottom" made love to my naked feet. What startled and surprised me was how it felt: I was not expecting it to feel good, physically, or to feel as deeply intimate as it did. Until I actually had someone kissing, licking, etc., I had no idea how "loving" such caresses might feel, and I wasn't expecting to have that sort of feeling from such caresses, as my primary sexual interest in such things does tend to be bound up in the sort of sado-masochistic, domination "scenes" which you are excluding in your definition of a "foot top."

I think, to be perfectly honest, that it makes me rather uncomfortable to have a man I feel real love for play with my feet: I think I still prefer to reserve this activity for men whom I don't feel particularly ROMANTIC about, and from whom I prefer to enjoy only sensations and sex-play. However, in addition to demanding, assertively, that he lick this and kiss that, I do enjoy simply settling back and delighting in the sensations that a worshipful mouth can give me through my feet.

I'm not sure if that sounds sensible or not, or if it sounds like what you would consider the sentiments of a bona-fide "foot top."

ftlaudft
10-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Tops and slops! Slops and tops!

If I had to put a label on myself, it would probably be that of sloppy bottom. But I think labels can be very misleading and I doubt very much if there's a one-size-fits all.

Consider the recent masterpiece pix of PeterLondon. He looks like the total bottom, degraded in abject misery under the gorgeous bare foot of an arrogant and doubtless handsome Ukrainian police officer. Yet ask yourself these questions. Who arranged the scene? Who is in control of every detail of the scene? Whose artistic talent and erotic sensibilities created this sensual tableau? Whose genius is pulling the puppet strings in this sex show?

What the Tatars and Mongols and the Russians have been trying to do for centuries, conquer the Ukraine, Peter has succeeded in doing with a slurp and a burp! We can learn a lot from Peter!

Some may say to us, don't analyze so much and just sit back and enjoy your fetish. But the truth is, the only thing most of us enjoy as much as sucking on toes is TALKING about sucking on toes. So I don't worry about it.

It's a lovely day for a fetish, tops or slops! I think I'll run out and shrimp my neighbor!

piedsdemecslyon
10-26-2010, 01:44 AM
yes foot tops do exist , i'm one. i love seeing a guy worshipping my feet.

ht100se
10-30-2010, 12:05 PM
... a man who has a fetish for having his feet worshipped and who legitimately considers his feet to be a sexual part of his body and enjoys having his feet touched as much as we foot bottoms enjoy touching them. ... I am referring to guys who view having their feet serviced as just another intimate form of love making that they actually enjoy in and of itself without simply just "dealing with it" out of graciousness so they can get on to what they really want, meaning anal or oral sex.

I fit the description.

akeel
11-01-2010, 09:37 AM
They are out there - believe me. I am currently involved with a guy and our sexual relationship started out of complete attraction for one another. I started to concentrate on his feet and slowly introduced the idea to him of using his feet as a part of lovemaking, and he is totally into it. He loves his feet massaged and his toes sucked. He said he never thought about anyone doing that to him before. He constantly surprises me when he offers his feet to me when we are in bed.

I met a guy off Craigslist some months back after I posted an ad, and he was intrigued by the whole foot thing but had never had anyone massage or play with his feet. He loved the whole experience. There is also a guy I regularly meet up with every now and then who absolutely loves his feet worshipped. There is no domination on his part, however - he prefers to have his feet taken and used while he observes.

I could go on, but the point is you have to be clear to yourself and others what you like and what you want.

bearfoothunter
11-02-2010, 08:24 AM
i enjoy not only the sensations of a sub using his fingers, tongue, and lips to caress and service my feet, but the intense power of feeling a man kneel and serve at my feet.

pics of my sweaty size 11 feet being serviced can be found at
www.flickr.com/photos/29551259@N07/

anyone want to apply to be my next foot bottom?

ftslave67
11-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Where do I apply?

Xanderick
01-25-2011, 08:10 AM
I met a foot top here in the Bay Area. His name is Chris and he's a 34 yr old professional with really smooth feet. He loves to rub his sweaty feet on my beard and stubble, the feel of my face and tongue on his feet really gets him off. i'm meeting him again tonight for some foot play i can't wait. We always have the mutual agreement that as long as I come over with stubble, he will keep them nice and smelly :-) i have a pic of the tops of his wonderful feet

ftslave67
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Oh yeah! you are a lucky man. very nice. sounds like a fair deal!

Love to hear (and see) more.

Feet~First
01-25-2011, 10:46 PM
I can tell you that absolutely, without a doubt, at least one that I know of exists!.....ME! Your description of what you are talking about describes me........2 a T!

cordobes82
05-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Very interesting thread, sorry for being too late! But I want to give my opinion since it was created.
I'll give you my point of view, based on personal experiences.
I can say yes and no.
Let me explain this...
So far, I've never seen a guy searching another one to get his feet licked. In that case, I'd say no, there aren't really "foot tops".
But when you meet guys, and once you're with them, and you start touching/licking/or whatever their feet, they love it!! All the guys who had feet licked by me, liked it!! I think no one rejected.

Conclusion: foot tops looking to have their feet licked (on Internet, manhunt, for example), there aren't, as far as I know, but when you are with them, they love it, so there are LOTS of foot tops in the moment you are with them.

PS: As i said, there are no foot tops looking for foot bottoms, but it happened to me in many cases that I say to someone on Internet that I want to meet him to do something with his feet, and he accepts, he likes it! It means, there are foot bottoms looking for foot tops, and that' when foot tops know they like being that!

I hope I made myself quite clear :P

Xanderick
05-11-2011, 04:18 AM
My post proved there are foot tops out there searching online! There are a good handful more than him too, that ive tried to contact. a lot of them are just really picky and shallow...as expected for most people searching online lol

ropedfeet
05-11-2011, 02:39 PM
This whole thread has confused the hell out of me since it started...

TheWolf9
05-11-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm versatile, but I'm more of a foot top. I love having my feet worshiped and ever since I started masturbating in 7th grade, the only thing I fantasized during masturbation was the thought of my feet being worshiped.

One of my fantasies would be to live with a foot slave who services my feet almost 24/7 (including licking my feet while I sleep). If he wants to eat food, he would rub my feet in it first and lick it off my feet. Same with drinking.

cordobes82
05-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Ok, Wolf and Xanderick, I believe in what you say, I was just talking from my experiences. I'd love to come across men like Wolf or Xanderick's contacts! :P:P:P

Greetings!!

Franz
05-13-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm in agreement with you, cordoes82. I've enjoyed full-body contact with a lot of guys over the years, and, while there perhaps are a few (very few) men like Wolf, by and large there are, just as you've said, very few men out there whose search-for-male-to-male-fun criteria revolves around getting their feet done. Every man I've been with and enjoyed (and that would be a lot of them), however, proved to be totally open to me enjoying his feet right along with all the rest of his body. I've always psychosexually myself been a top man, and so a so-called "foot top" who demands and expects me to "worship" his feet at his call wouldn't appeal to me generally anyway. But why bother with that when there are so many men who are more than willing to give me their feet right along with all the rest of their bodies? It's been my observation and experience that a man typically is more than willing and happy to give me his feet--simply because it's HIS feet I want. Men generally enjoy and even love having their feet played with and enjoyed--but you have to be willing to be forthright and tell him what you want and expect from him.

ftlaudft
05-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Franz, what you say is so true, especially the advice you give in the last two sentences. We know what we want. Tell him! Show him! Do him! It's so basic and so true!