PDA

View Full Version : new Sk8er boy pics

kikem
10-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey guys all your positive comments excited my bud and he wanted me to take some more pics of his size 11.5 feet.

We will try to fit in peoples requests too so please, give us some insight on how to pose and different positions we could try from the pics you can tell I’m a sole man.

This bunch we did along a walking trail.

Thanks and please keep the nice comments coming all of them really makes him feel Great!

kikem
10-12-2010, 07:04 PM
More.. I’ll take any advice on angles and camera skills that the more experienced members here may offer.

achillesheelart
10-12-2010, 07:09 PM
He's adorable, and has really incredible feet. I'd love to tickle him into total oblivion.

:)

footseek
10-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Wow - such a hot sk8erboy - great pics - you know what you are doing! thanks for posting and sharing with us.

tiedfeetguy
10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Those are some pretty amazing feet. I'm a sole guy too, but for some reason, I find the sock pic of his pretty hot. Of course, I'm all for him being tied up again. ;)

I'm sure others have already asked, but do his feet get smelly? I hope they were after the hike!

BootsMcGraw
10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
More.. I’ll take any advice on angles and camera skills that the more experienced members here may offer.
I'm not sure if you used a flash; but I highly recommend it when your subject is in shade. A flash will soften the contrast between the sunlit areas of his body and the shaded areas.

Shale
10-12-2010, 08:42 PM
...We will try to fit in peoples requests too so please, give us some insight on how to pose and different positions we could try from the pics you can tell I’m a sole man...

I can't think of anything other than to have a pic of my tongue darting between those beautiful smooth long toes as soon as he takes them, moist & fragrant, out of those shoes. :)

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15699&d=1286924088

Tell him that I'm sure I'm not the only guy out here that srsly longs to get my hands and mouth on those gorgeous feet of his.

kikem
10-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Boots, thanks the flash did work in a few of the pics but it does not always flash, I think I need a camera that I can override the automatic flash settings.
Shale thanks.... I cut and paste every comment to him and he will know how much you want to clean his feet with your tong.
Tiedfeetguy his feet always have a strong odor, to me the smell of his feet is an aphrodisiac.

here is a few more pics

forrestmontana
10-13-2010, 03:10 AM
You've done well to add all my favorite combos of soles, sneakers and sox. Love to see more of same. He is defiantly hot from head to sole!

Footlover28
10-13-2010, 04:22 AM
Well, I'm a soles man, too, so you really got me!!
Like this pics of him showing his crossed feet the most!
Great pics of a sexy guy!!
THANKS

kikem
10-13-2010, 04:16 PM
My buddy was so inspired by all the nice comments... he made a few pics for you guys with is cell phone.
He did this with what looks like a mirror, now how often do you get a somewhat str8 sk8er boy taking pics of his feet for a bunch of male foot lovers….

I hope i'm not out of a job!

kikem
10-14-2010, 10:19 AM
few more from his own camer phone.

savitar
10-15-2010, 11:25 AM
All of your pics are great. Glad to see he is comfortable showing his face...HE IS HOT!!
Was great to see the footwear too. I love barefeet, but also love the shoes socks etc. Would love to see more with beat up old shoes/boots and well worn socks as well as his beautiful bare feet. THANKS!!!

hiker
10-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Wow, yeah, he's so hot and handsome....dang, wish I could join you two! :D

flickfire
10-24-2010, 11:28 AM
He has great feet! How did they smell?
If there was any....

luc
10-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks. These are hot and the guy is cute. I'd like to see more of a slow, sexy sneaker/sox strip, please. Thanks again!

nicesoles
10-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I have a new crush, and it's your buddy. Please post as often as possible. Big fan here.

archluvr
10-26-2010, 11:40 PM
OMG! This dude's pups are frickin' AMAZING! Keep 'em comin'!!!

kikem
10-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Hey guys thanks for all the positive comments. We plan on making more pics and hopfully some vids.
here are the last he sent from his camera phone.

Wyntersteele
10-30-2010, 11:01 AM
This guy is all kinds of hot! Yes.
Those incredibly smooth and soft-
looking 11.5 are can make a mouth
more drippy than a watermelon, and
the long finger-like toes of his
seem like the can easily grip the
head of any, uhh, fun stick.
Also, I agree with footlover28,
there's something so sexy
about a barefoot guy with his
feet crossed. Thanks for the
post.

-Wyntersteele

renaudlouis
10-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Ohhhh la la la la ! These are very very beautiful feet. His tops and his soles are some of the most desirable feet I have seen in a long time. Thanks, Renaud

Frankkie
11-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Those are some incredible looking feet...I bet they smell and taste awesome!

SirBearFoot
11-30-2010, 10:25 PM
This is an amazing set, thanks so much for posting! You're my hero, Kikem. Your videos on X-Tube are the favorites of my favorites. You get me right where I live. Thanks again!