PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ryan Seacrest

gamsky
10-09-2010, 12:28 AM
I still find Ryan sexy - yes, he can be a total cheeseball - but he's a good looking man and he never seems mean...greedy and a media whore, but not mean...he just needs some TLC, and a good man to come home to... from his Twitter page...

http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=RYANSEACREST

SnowFanatic
10-09-2010, 09:13 AM
I wish we could find that Ultimate Revenge episode somewhere. I know some guy was forced to massage his feet, but is it really true that he had to kiss his foot too and that in the end Ryan stuck his foot in that guy's face?

tiedfeetguy
10-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I wish we could find that Ultimate Revenge episode somewhere. I know some guy was forced to massage his feet, but is it really true that he had to kiss his foot too and that in the end Ryan stuck his foot in that guy's face?

Actually, unless there was another one I'm not aware of, that episode had a woman working on his feet.

SnowFanatic
10-09-2010, 10:55 AM
This was from 2001 and I'm pretty sure it was some guy who hated feet or something like that and , thinking that he was actually filming a commercial, he had to rub Ryan's feet and I remember reading here that he also had to kiss his foot and that he put his foot on that guy's face.

I do remember though that picture where he's getting a pedicure by a woman, not sure what that was all about.

AHA
10-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I remember that episode of Ultimate Revenge. It was definitely a guy working over Ryan's feet.

gbmcleod
10-09-2010, 03:37 PM
...or whatever site it is. Not too many guys take a shot showing their feet prominently in a self-taken shot showing that they have an "ordinary" life away from the camera, just like the "rest of the slobs." He could as easily have posted the same pic in pants and socks with the tv in the background. A guy has to think his feet are "viewable" especially if he's a celeb and posting on Twitter. Know any other celebs (other than Ashton Kutcher) who post photos like that. (Never mind Matt McConnaughey,we KNOW he thinks his feet are hot! I mean OTHERS.)

akeel
10-09-2010, 11:41 PM
The Ultimate Revenge episode did consist of a guy massaging and then kissing Ryan's barefeet. A guy wanted revenge on his roommate (another guy) by setting it up that he had to do things with the thing his roommate hated the most, which was feet. It was set up that the guy was hired to participate in a (fake) infomercial about foot creme. Ryan acted as the sdtar of the infomercial who was going to have the foot creme used on his feet to heal them of dry, cracked skin. The guy was asked to massage the creme into Ryan's feet and to prove how extraordinary the creme was, he was asked to kiss them, which he did. Later, when the set up was revealed, the guy (a good sport) grabbed Ryan's foot and kissed it again while everyone was laughing.

I had the episode on video for a long time (but since lost it).

footjact
10-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I like him too. I am surprised that he would post this pic like this so prominently showing his feet, what with all the rumours and gossip that states that he has a foot fetish for guys feet.

tiedfeetguy
10-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Wow, I stand corrected! I hope to see a clip of this one day! Ryan had also shown his feet in an old commercial for Cingular, but I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I used to have it on an old VCR tape (!), but it accidentally got recorded over. :(

mewlovesfeet
04-04-2011, 11:59 AM
fml!! I really wanna see this!

luv2bottom
04-04-2011, 11:36 PM
I remember that guy rubbing lotion om Ryan's feet and kissing them. At the end Ryan stuck his feet in the guys face and asked what's wrong with feet and the guy acted as if he was going to bite Ryan's feet.

fructis
04-05-2011, 12:45 AM
12/16/2001: Foot Revenge; Hockey

Episode Detail:

Foot Revenge; Hockey - Ultimate Revenge
A foot-phobic man stars in a commercial for foot cream and powder. Also, a hockey game features stuntmen and whipped-cream pies.

SnowFanatic
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Can we dig this out somehow? Any ideas? :o

mewlovesfeet
06-14-2011, 06:02 PM
I'd really like to see this