PDA

View Full Version : Ian Somerhalder's feet

Viktorfeet
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Pls sign this petition !! http://twitition.com/f9dm9/ Maybe Ian will tweet his feet!

Footlover28
10-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Well, there are many pics of him.

Footlover28
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM
There are more than you would ever think!

ropedfeet
10-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Aren't these pictures good enough of the guy? I have been seeing now that people are hounding others for pics of their feet..thats probably pretty weird to them I would think, but oh well...

These are some great shots, Thanks for posting them!

hitdabassline
10-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Aren't these pictures good enough of the guy? I have been seeing now that people are hounding others for pics of their feet..thats probably pretty weird to them I would think, but oh well...

These are some great shots, Thanks for posting them!

agreed. It'll probably make guys show their feet WAY LESS imo

Footlover28
10-09-2010, 04:36 AM
Anytime!! Anywhere!!

ftlaudft
10-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Ropie and Hitdabass make a good point. There's nothing creepy about having a foot fetsh. This site and all of its members prove that. But the way we choose to express our fetish, now that can be creepy. Enjoying pictures we exchange among ourselves seems normal and healthy to me. But pressuring a non-foot celeb into showing his feet could seem like stalking. That's a little creepy.

flickfire
10-10-2010, 06:31 PM
I think Roped is right. There are plenty of pics
of his feet already on the internet, and I doubt that
they changed much in appearance since these pics
were taken of them. Let's not creep poor Ian out!

juice
10-11-2010, 09:28 AM
For " ME " If a guy has really really nice looking feet I don't mind seeing his feet over and over again as long as the pics are different shots ! Ian is sexy and his feet are nice ... NOW if someone can please post pics of the other guys on that show , Vampire Diaries ... That would be great ! The New werewolf is so damn sexy ! Two weeks ago he was about to change so he took off all of his clothes and he tried to chain himslf to stop from killing anyone so he was putting the chains on his ankles and the camera did a close up of his feet for a while and ... MY god !!! He had the most beautiful feet ... They were Clean , Long , Nice high arches , veiny , lightly tanned , masculine and kind of wide ... I was all over my sofa ! He has a great body and is very very attractive ! All the guys on this show are very attractive and very fit ! I know now this is my next foot site show ! lol

juice
10-14-2010, 01:49 AM
For " ME " If a guy has really really nice looking feet I don't mind seeing his feet over and over again as long as the pics are different shots ! Ian is sexy and his feet are nice ... NOW if someone can please post pics of the other guys on that show , Vampire Diaries ... That would be great ! The New werewolf is so damn sexy ! Two weeks ago he was about to change so he took off all of his clothes and he tried to chain himslf to stop from killing anyone so he was putting the chains on his ankles and the camera did a close up of his feet for a while and ... MY god !!! He had the most beautiful feet ... They were Clean , Long , Nice high arches , veiny , lightly tanned , masculine and kind of wide ... I was all over my sofa ! He has a great body and is very very attractive ! All the guys on this show are very attractive and very fit ! I know now this is my next foot site show ! lol

still looking for some of the other sexy guys feet from The Vampire Diaries !

Footlover28
11-15-2010, 04:35 AM
still looking for some of the other sexy guys feet from The Vampire Diaries !

These guys are hard to come by...but finally I got this one of MT.

Unfortunately, as it seems to be a screen cap, I don't know the movie/show.

Please: Does anybody know the scene referring to this hot pic?

Footlover28
11-15-2010, 06:35 AM
I got it: It's from a tv series called Cane (2007). Season 01 Episode 03

AHA
11-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Wow, I've been wanting to see Michael Trevino for some time now. Thanks sooo much for finding and posting the caps!!!

Footlover28
11-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Wow, I've been wanting to see Michael Trevino for some time now. Thanks sooo much for finding and posting the caps!!!

As I always believed: Hot and sexy feet with soft soles.
Here are some more of him in flip flops.
I really hope that his character in TVD will be bigger in the future so that there's a chance to see him barefoot there, too.
Same for Steven R. McQueen*gg