PDA

View Full Version : age and jerk-off appeal

ftlaudft
10-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Many guys like to whack off to a particular age group. Or so I'm told. Some like 'em young. Some like 'em ripe. Some like 'em downright decrepit. Which is your preference?

I've been watching several of the more successful masturbators over at FootFriends and then some of the guys closer to home at ToeGasms. My first object of study from FootFriends was Jenja, a self-styled Russian prince. (Doesn't that "prince"' thing just make you want to throw up?) Well, his dong does come almost down to his knees, so I suppose he's entitled to make up a fabulous genealogy if he wants to. And he does put on a hot show. He loves to sniff and suck his own feet and sox, a definite plus, and he does smile a lot into the camera. He's in the more mature age bracket I usually prefer. But his smile comes off almost as a leer and there's a small step between mature and jaded. Maybe it's just the Romanov pretension that put me off.

My next object of study was Jordan Ashton at ToeGasms. He's got a handsome face of a young boy, a very young boy. But from the Adam's apple down he is all man. His body ripples with freshness and vitality and the joy of springtime. I guess it's called a swimmer's build, featuring long, well-shaped legs, and a sex package that looks alive, perky, ready for action. His feet are gorgeous. He's a classic, and young as he is, he goes way to the top of my list. What a specimen! He sucks his own toes like the best of them as well, slurping so intensely you have to wonder if there's any flavor left.

Then I studied the jack-off techniques of Sean Michael, again at FootFriends. He's another knockout. Tall, slender, and slapped together like you want them. His big toes look a little callused. Like he may need a pedicure. You know what you have to do.

The thought then came to me. Why do I have to choose one over another? Why not have them all? Yes, FootBuddies, it is possible to have them all! Mature or young-ish! Ripe or blossoming! Just open your hearts. Next, open your pocketbooks and for an affordable membership you can have all the haremboys over at FootFriends. Or ToeGasms! All it takes is a little imagination mixed in with your hand lotion and a few pesos. Barely the price of a few enchiladas!

I knew you'd like that. You're welcome. And please, don't mention it!

What do you mean, what kind of lotion do I use? Didn't I just tell you not to mention it?

peterlondon
10-03-2010, 06:58 AM
i have had some very sexy younger guys but one of my best foot tops was a guy in nyc about 69 now, bald head and beard, size 12 big broad feet, he put his socked, then bare feet over my face and then just watched tv... but the smell of his sweat, the naturalness of the scene ( how relaxed and he seemed with a human footstool) made him one of my best ever

at the other end of the scale i was chatting online with a young fresh faced cute guy, mastermilano on recon, and he was coming to london, and he told me to go to his hotel and shine his shoes... and i was thinking this is a cute kid ...wow, was i wrong , he was really confident and cool, im still begging him to let me have another go

so my opinion is that age is no barrier to sexiness

ftlaudft
10-03-2010, 07:44 AM
That's so true, Peter! When we're very young, we often set up barriers to sexiness that our years of experience will topple down.

Years ago I demanded that my partner be between 24 and 28. He should also speak fluent Spanish and dance a hot merengue. But today? Today I'll settle for a guy with one functioning testicle and the ability to order something at Taco Bell's. As for the merengue requirement, if he can limp to the door of my bedroom, I'll take care of the rest!

Yes, I love music. But there are many ways to rattle your castanets!