PDA

View Full Version : Me at the Pool

Doker
09-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi, Michael here from North Carolina. Age late 30's and size 13 feet. These were taken today with my HD phone camera while I relaxed at the pool. 81 degrees outside with low humidity and had the pool to myself. Love September weather here in Central North Carolina! First a face pic of me that was not taken today, but rather a year ago. All the feet pics are from earlier today.

Doker
09-18-2010, 09:50 PM
More pool shots.

Doker
09-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Some of these may be redundant a bit. Sorry. Had no one to help with the shots.

Doker
09-18-2010, 09:53 PM
I was bored at the pool all by myself as you can no doubt tell. LOL

bearfoothunter
09-19-2010, 08:09 AM
thanks for posting!

Bradat26
09-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Very nice feet. Are they ticklish?

Doker
09-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Very nice feet. Are they ticklish?

I am not ticklish in general, but then, never had an expert give it a shot. HEHE. Thanks for the comment.

LickMyFeet
09-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Hey, Doker...
How are you? WOW, those feet of yours looking mouthwatering!!!! I'm crazy about your soles!!! AMAZING looking soles you have!!! A major turn on for me buddy!!! And last but not least you're one hot looking stud!!! You don't look in your late 30's at all!!!! You're the total package and I would love to lick and suck on those mouthwatering feet of yours for hours on end!!!

Doker
09-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey, Doker...
How are you? WOW, those feet of yours looking mouthwatering!!!! I'm crazy about your soles!!! AMAZING looking soles you have!!! A major turn on for me buddy!!! And last but not least you're one hot looking stud!!! You don't look in your late 30's at all!!!! You're the total package and I would love to lick and suck on those mouthwatering feet of yours for hours on end!!!

LOL. Thanks bud. I do usually pass for much younger. I have been white as a ghost till this summer. I started laying out at the pool but decided to try something. I wanted to keep my soles white as possible with the rest of me getting tan. So I layed out at the pool on the side where the sun was always behind me. This kept the sun from hitting the soles of my feet while the tops and the rest of me got tan. It looks weird in person. Such contrast developed. Even the edges of my feet show that contrast between tan and white, in person that is. The bottoms or soles stayed white and soft I might add, while the tops and rest of me got reasonably tan. Thanks so much for the nice comments.

LickMyFeet
09-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey, Stud...
Thank you for getting back to me! You're still so good looking even being white as a ghost or not! The minute that I saw your picture I siad to myself WOW, what a hottie this guy is! And your feet mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm out of this world!!! I love a guy with big feet! Well, sexy take care and enjoy the rest of your evening. Bye for now.