PDA

View Full Version : Pictures don't open for me...

ropedfeet
11-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Can someone tell me why when I click onto the attached pics in posts that the pictures do not open for me?

Thank you.

FBadmin
11-23-2008, 02:35 AM
It looks like some attachments that were imported from the old board did not import correctly. As we clear out the older posts, all new attachments should be working correctly.

I checked all the permissions on your account and everything looks normal. On a side note, We encourage EVERYONE to please click on the "USER CP" link up above and add/edit as much infomration as you can. This is how you define your preferences and can add more information to your profile.

Are you able to view ANY of the attachments or none at all?

ropedfeet
11-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Wow...Thank you for such a prompt reply.

I went back to a post with multiple pictures attached which was the post by Scurry which has many pictures in a few posts and I was able to click on and view only a few of all the pictures he attached, but most of them did not open for me. Also I tried viewing the 3 pictures that I just posted on the picture page and they will not open for me at all, so it seems that for some odd reason I can only see certain pictures.

Now I Really don't understand whats going on...

FBadmin
11-23-2008, 03:13 AM
Do you have java turned on for your browser? I THINK that the new picture viewer is java based, so that would be required....

I'll try digging around and see if there is anything else I can find...