PDA

View Full Version : Classic Feet

yourbuttmyface
09-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I came across this photos from the silent era that I thought were pretty interesting.

The first is Johnny Weissmuller and George O'Brien. The second is Ramon Navarro.

ropedfeet
09-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Ramon Novarro was a beautiful man, from his face to his feet. He was a gay man. He is said to have had an affair with Rudolph Valentino back in that time. What a gorgeous couple they would have made. I have always thought he was one of the most handsome men from that time in films.

I just saw a silent movie with him in it the other night. Every time they showed a close up of that face of his I was just amazed at his beauty. If you go to google images you can see many more pictures of this gorgeous man in his prime.

He did go on to make a few films after the silent movie era was over.

Unfortunately he was violently murdered by two male hustlers in his home in 1968.

This is a beautiful picture of him. Thanks for posting it. Here is another one of him that I found.

akeel
09-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Interesting stuff, ropedfeet. Thanks for the info. He had a fling with Marlene Dietrich, but most of the guys she bedded were gay. So were the women.