PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Pisces
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Lots of nice pictures of JGL's shapely soft feet, including sole shots.

Pisces
08-27-2010, 12:06 PM
More good pictures, all of these ones from Killshot.

toeman2035
08-27-2010, 01:41 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting those pic of that studs soles. I just shot a wad jerkin off to those wrinkled sexy soles and toes. I love his feet. do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? It is so hot. Where can I see more of that photo shoot by Giuliano Bekor??? THanks

akeel
08-27-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm surprised by how sexy Joseph has grown up to be. And love the shape of his big feet. Nice pic of his soles.

rainboww
08-28-2010, 05:36 AM
There was also a shot of his feet in (500) Days of Summer, hope someone has a screencap.

sucktoes4u
08-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Ohhhhh yessssss! Joseph Gordon has grown into quite the stud. I've been drooling over his luscious feet for a few years now. Great shots here!! Thanx!

Pisces
09-05-2010, 11:07 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting those pic of that studs soles. I just shot a wad jerkin off to those wrinkled sexy soles and toes. I love his feet. do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? It is so hot. Where can I see more of that photo shoot by Giuliano Bekor??? THanks

Hi, glad you like the pictures! Sorry for the late reply, I was in the process of moving. I'm afraid I don't have the original picture, though I may be able to get it for you. I used to have it, but I just decided to crop it for myself.

alexandre
09-05-2010, 12:09 PM
I have always been attracted to Joseph, ever since he cut his hair short on "Third Rock from the Sun".

I remember seeing him, on the show, in gym shorts, and he had those hot, solid, hairy legs, man did I drool. If I could ever lick & suck him from head to toe I would die & go straight to Heaven. Sucking the cum out of his stiff, hard, shorty ( yes, he has a shorty & I love shorty's) would be like eating the most expensive truffles in the world. I would roll it around in my mouth like gum before I swollowed it.

Can you imagine what it would be like to lay naked with him, all the while you are licking those lovely masculine feet & than sucking his hot toes & licking his short trimmed toe nails? Wouldn't that be awesome? And than rimming his man hole out. I best stop there, as the guy drives me nuts. He always has, and always will.

Footlover28
09-05-2010, 12:14 PM
"do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? "

now the full pic!

flickfire
09-05-2010, 05:40 PM
He's definitely turned into a beautiful young man!
His feet are great too!

alexandre
09-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Flickfire................ beautiful young man doesn't even come close to describing him. He is out of this world gorgeous to me. He's all man, all male, and if I could wish him here, I would share him with you. Is that fair enough?

It has been fact stated, that he has a short, average, cut prick, nestled in a thick bush. I love those type of cock's. So, he can ride me anytime he wants. Though, that will be never, I realize.

I have all of the "3rd Rocks From the Sun" and I have replayed & still paused the two scenes which show him in the gymn shorts, and the other scene in just a towel wrapped around him, and both scenes showing those gorgeous, hot, solid hairy legs......damn!

Than, in that second scene it's just him & his alien family on the porch roof. In that scene he is bare footed, while he is wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist. Now that scene had me wanking while I viewed his hairy thick legs, and those hot gorgeous feet.

I would give anything just to lick & suck him slowly & eroticly from head to toe. I would love to suck the tongue out of his sexy handsome face.

The guys is so eroticly enticing.

toeman2035
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
what episodes of 3rd rock from the sun was Joseph barefoot in? I have all the seasons on dvd but never watched alot of them yet. Thanks

toeman2035
09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
thank you for posting the full pic of Joseph with his soles in full view. I just shot a wad jerkin off to it. He is a hottie. Thanks again

toeman2035
09-06-2010, 12:53 PM
there is a really hot sex scene in which joseph plays a hustler that is turning a trick and this guy wants rough sex, joseph tries to escape but the guy overpowers him and rapes his ass in a bathtub. He grabs his legs and you see Josephs soles. The sex is really hard and rough and fast...makes me cum every time I hear they guy say "You're getting fucked SLUT....whether you like it or not!" Then he starts pumping his cock in Joseph's ass hard and fast and deep all the while Joseph is moaning, eyes rolling back in his head as the guy is humping him yelling "SLUT...SLUT...SLUT!" It is so sexy.

dano1719
09-06-2010, 01:59 PM
I couldn't disagree more about your description of that scene. It was violent and non-consensual. He was badly beaten in that scene as well. While I like the kinkier side of things, that was too far.

toeman2035
09-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I don't take it literally...it was just a movie....and it was a hot sex scene. Depending on what u are into. He and the other dude were both very sexy in it.

Another hot scene was in a movie called Lost in America...it starred that dude from Sopranos John Ventimiglio who played Artie Bucco the chef on the show...anyway he picks up this dude that is a hitchhiker and then ends up pounding his ass in the back of a van. Another hot sex scene but unfortunately it is done very dark so hard to see any good nudity. I just happen to love watching rough sex.