PDA

View Full Version : "Fuck yeah!" and the decline of romantic English...

ftlaudft
08-19-2010, 01:52 PM
So it's come to this!

When the world's master cocksucker Kraig over at JockFootFantasy runs his tongue between the toes of muscle stud Jesse in "Jesse's Workout," is there dialog, conversation, or some kind of verbal exchange to indicate development of relationship? Not really. Whatever poetic exchanges we might have found in a Victorian novel are here reduced to a simple two-word exclamation. "Fuck yeah!" Kraig kneels before Jesse after he has passionately worshipped Jessés bare feet, and he blows him to Kingdom Come in one of the hottest oral sex scenes caught on camera. Jesse's response to all this? "Fuck yeah!"

Devin and Chad are two beefy barefoot nextdoor-neighbor types you can watch at DirtyTony.com They are not twinks. They are your late 20s fully developed muscle men and they enjoy sex. Although they indulge in some light banter and breezy guy talk, they quickly get to the job at hand, an ass pounding, and Chad's hole becomes a Happy Harbor for Devin's big dick. The penis pounding does not elicit much of a verbal exchange. But listen carefully and you will be sure to hear an occasional "Fuck yeah!"

In any Michael Lucas picture, what you see is what you get. The boys are beautiful and work with energy, passion and imagination. You can take just about any LucasEntertainment film, such as the recent "'Revenge", and you know you will be watching handsome men in scenes of graphic sex. But they won't be discussing Voltaire, the meaning of life, or masterpieces of the Bulgarian literary renaissance. They will be doing daring and daunting and sometimes dirty things. In "Revenge," for example, you can watch the very handsome Kyle DeAnthony open up his tiny but very powerful sphincter to an adoring Justin Beal. And you can follow the good feeling into the second scene in which that handsome adonis Matan Shalov dances, sucks and screws his way into the heart and hole of equally beautiful Jesse Martin. What will they have to say about their moments of ecstacy? "Fuck yeah!"

We must accept and welcome change in the language of romance. We can no longer expect to hear flowery words and long expressions of adoration from the lover to the beloved. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!" No, no, no! It takes too long!

I suppose someday when I hit the deep six, as must we all, my soul will be catapulted instantly to St Peter's Control Desk by the Pearly Gates. Well, they can't let just anybody in, you know! And I will say, "Peter! Peter! I have shrimped and sucked and loved using all my earthly talents to the very best of my ability! Have I shrimped and sucked and loved enough to gain admittance?" I expect Peter will smile at me compassionately, and perhaps he will murmur, "Fuck yeah!"

footguy38
08-22-2010, 12:49 AM
Your thoughts remind me of an encounter I had some years back. I've never been very much into anal sex, but every now and then I get the urge to try it - and this particular night I had met a guy who wanted to fuck me, and I let him. I do remember that he was good, if a bit cocky (which actually was hot), though he was also a bit rough with me, which I endured for the sake of the excitement of the sex, lol.

But to the point - when he came (in a condom, of course), the extent of his orgasm vocalizing was the phrase "FUCK yeah...FUCK yeah..." over and over. I think he was probably thrusting with each cry of "FUCK" - but I also remember imagining that each yell of "FUCK yeah" also represented a big spurt of cum. And you know what? It was incredibly hot. That's why I remember that experience to this day - because of those big, cocky yells of "FUCK yeah" when he came. To me, that intense, loud orgasm was worth giving up my ass for, lol.

ftlaudft
08-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks, Footguy38, for sharing your special "'Fuck yeah!"' moment. I know most of us have had them and I'm fascinated by the varieties of verbal reactions, grunts, bird calls, and what have you, which people utter at the peak of intense passion. Sometimes the moans and shouts are actually humorous. At other times they are seriously spiritual utterances. But it does seem that "'Fuck yeah!"' is really taking over as a popular expression of grand passion for those most intimate of midnight moments.

footguy38
08-22-2010, 08:11 PM
ftlaudft - I agree with you. Whether for orgasm, pre-orgasm, or just at an intense moment during sex, I always look forward to those involuntary noises and utterances a guy will make. (I happen to think that pre-orgasm sounds - the "I'm gonna cum" or "I'm getting close" kind of warnings, can be way hot...) But of course any overuse of something like "fuck yeah" might tend to lose its effectiveness after a while, lol.

And it really does have to all be spontaneous. For instance, if I had seen that guy again, and had told him that I really got off on his "FUCK yeah" orgasm, and would he do that again, it wouldn't have been the same that 2nd time around, because he would have been conscious of doing it, and it wouldn't have been just a spontaneous expression of his triumph and lust as he shot his wad.

To bring this back to foot worship, I will say I had this tremendous experience once where a toe-sucking session turned into simulated sex - as I started kinda sucking up and down on his big toe like I would give a blow job, the guy started getting really into it, and started talking dirty to me like I really was blowing him...(lots of "aw yeah, suck it" etc, lol - along with a hand on my head guiding me, and some other "simulated blowjob" play)...culminating in a really loud orgasm as we pretended that he was shooting off. If it hadn't been for him getting into the vocalizing part of it, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun, lol.

;-)