PDA

View Full Version : Big foot fans...check out these size 18s

eagle024
08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
I was reading the newspaper online this morning and came across this article:

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/football/articles/2010/08/18/castonzo_fills_big_shoes_at_bc/

A 6'7", 300 lb finalist for a Rhodes scholarship with a 3.5 gpa who plays varsity football and wears size 18 shoes...I went and checked this guy out on facebook and I fortunately can access his profile...not too many foot pix but here's a few I found:

Wish these were bigger...The photo in the article doesn't do the kid justice, he's actually pretty good looking. I know size ain't everything, but I would gladly do his homework while he put his feet on my back or suffocates me with his big toes...

eagle024
08-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Wish these were bigger...

By "these" I mean the pictures - the feet seem plenty big enough!

footseek
08-21-2010, 03:30 AM
thanks for sharing this - great size 18 feet! he quite an impressive young man - brains and braun - he will go far

jeepster
08-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Ditto! What an incredible guy!

culfoxio
08-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Thanks for Posting. Yesterday (Thusday morning) at the San Francisco airport, I was getting a coffee and danish when I saw this HUGE white guy walk right in front of me, he was about 28-32 years old, about 6'3" but what impressed me THE MOST was his HUMONGOUS feet! He was wearing slides and I swear, his feet must have been at least a size 15 -- and they were HOT too! Nice big toes, slight Morton's Toe (that's how I prefer the feet that I worship and lust after) He was with a co-worker I guess and they were both about to fly to Medford, Oregon -- I chatted with them for like 20 seconds. Both were friendly enough.
I thought about that FOOT STUD all day at work....MAN, his HUUUUGE manly feet and very nicely trimmed toenails, I got hard because of his feet and the manly body other he had... I could just imagine my nose between his toes! He wasn't that good-looking, but man... if you saw those GIANT feet, you'd stop dead in your track to stare, which is what I did, since I sat at a table right next to them!!

cordobes82
09-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Too bad I can't see them bigger and more of them.....I am totally crazy for huge (and beautiful) feet!