PDA

View Full Version : Honolulu HAWAII feet - AUG. 2010

culfoxio
08-16-2010, 10:11 PM
OK...so here I am on a very short working trip to Hawaii - again - this time I managed to get away from work for a little while while I went to the mall and of course, a long walk along Waikiki. I must apologize that my camera has been broken for a while and NEED to buy a new one, but with this darn economy, it hasn't happened yet.
I saw several foot studs on this trip...even for a Monday!! I mean, Hawaii is full of dark-skinned foot gods of Hawaiian/Filipino/Chinese mix or Japanese or Caucasian studs, it's mostly the darker-skinned studs that I focus on more though. In any case, I sure wish my camera was working perfectly 'cause I would've been able to take clear-focused and close up shots of soles, tops, etc! Darn it!!!
This particular stud - he was a stocky, hunky Chinese/Hawaiian/Filipino beefcake, I'd say about 25 years old, dark from all the sun he gets had a tattoo (see blurred photo) on his shin and top of his foot !! MAN - this guy was HOOOOTTTT!! He was a studly hunk, wearing flip flops his feet were amazing .... gorgeous-shaped toes, with a slight Morton's Toe.... clean toenails, I mean -- I could've dropped to the floor and kissed his feet right there at the mall. I walked over to him and complimented him on his tattoo and then starting to ask if it hurt, what does it mean, etc. He was very friendly and smiling, he was Handsome too -- and I asked him if I could take pictures !!! He said sure, but damned camera would not focus right, and it took me 10 seconds just to get this crappy picture that I am posting here. Crrraaaapp!! I was so frustrated. I could've taken 3 or 4 more clear, close-up pictures of him manly studly feet!! I also met a hot young Mexican on vacation here, his feet were hot too and not too blurry. I gotta get my new camera!
And...come back to Honolulu of course!!

culfoxio
08-16-2010, 10:39 PM
More photos....this tall lean guy was jumping from the pier in Waikiki....not the best looking feet, but I'd still service them! The crusty soles that I posted belong to a young Hawaiian/Filipino? who was napping in the grass mid-morning. His soles are nicely shaped, too bad he's had bad athlete's foot -- but some of you like that. That reminds me -- there is a homeless guy around where I live -- in the East Bay of the San Francisco area, he is a tall lean lighter-skinned Black man, about 50-53 years old I'd guess. Homeless, at least I think he is from the fact that he asked me for change right where I had parked my car and his dirty clothes. Anyway.... I am NOT normally attracted to guys like this but I noticed he was wearing sandals with white socks on (a big no-no!) but even though he had socks on, I could easily see the shape of his big feet -- from what little I could see, his feet had a great shape to them - just how I like them - with the second toe a little longer that the Big toe. Next time I see him and asks me for change I am gonna offer him $10 to sell me his socks, just to see what his bare feet look like. He got me hard!!

Morton
08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
I see you like to do the same thing as I d. Swing the camera and accidentally take picture of me's feet. People can never understand why I took them... they were all oops pictures.. ya...right!!