PDA

View Full Version : How can I massage a straight friend's feet?

TheWolf9
08-14-2010, 04:45 PM
I have a Pakistani friend who is really handsome (he's got a big beard and everything), not to mention he always wears sandals. I think he has wonderful feet, but the problem is that he's straight. Personally, he thinks I'm straight too and I want to keep our friendship.

Would it be possible if I could massage his feet without coming across as weird or in a sexual way?

ropedfeet
08-15-2010, 12:39 AM
I would say no.

Perhaps finding another gay man to do this with would be a good thing. Maybe easier too.

foot77
08-15-2010, 08:57 AM
I'd say no also. But the only way to do it and make it seem like you're not eager is to do it on a bet...that you are surely guaranteed to lose! LOL Like maybe on a sports game or whatever you guys do...and make it sound like a foot massage would be the ultimate thing you would hate doing. Then once you lose...you moan and grumble and say...*oh well, a bet is a bet!* Enjoy it...with a frown on your face! Good luck!

BootsMcGraw
08-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I would advise against this, too.

The only way I know that you could legitimately ask to rub this man's feet without generating awkwardness would be if you were enrolled in a massage therapy school and you said you needed help to "practice your techniques".

In fact, one of the reasons why I became a licensed massage therapist was so that I could get my hands on the feet of other men. Straight, curious, or gay, once I made it clear to them that the foot massage was solely (pun intended) to help me advance my knowledge and skills, and not act as a lead-in to sexual activity, men were more than happy to bare their feet.

MaleFeetParty
08-15-2010, 04:43 PM
The only way I know that you could legitimately ask to rub this man's feet without generating awkwardness would be if you were enrolled in a massage therapy school and you said you needed help to "practice your techniques"

Exactly! That's the technic I use

TheWolf9
12-27-2011, 05:29 PM
I was having lunch with some friends today (including my Pakistani friend). When we were outside talking, I pretended I was texting on my phone and managed to get some pictures of his feet.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/AL489/SBM/FE/Bilalfeet1.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/AL489/SBM/FE/Bilalfeet2.jpg

TheWolf9
01-29-2012, 03:28 AM
Any thoughts on his feet?