PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

foottboi
08-13-2010, 11:32 PM
do you guyz prefer to meet an average looking guy with really hot feet or a really handsome guy with unsexy feet?

gbmcleod
08-13-2010, 11:50 PM
As long as a genuine attraction exists (meaning I like HIM), an average-looking guy with sexy feet is gonna be more of a turn on than a great-looking guy with "unsexy" feet. Since feet are what floats my boat, then feet come first with me.

Motown900
08-14-2010, 11:12 AM
I'd take the average guy with the really sexy feet...

achillesheelart
08-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Definitely the average guy with really sexy feet. I've always been attracted to the "average Joe" type anyway.

stustustugoo
08-14-2010, 02:01 PM
average/hot feet

akeel
08-14-2010, 02:25 PM
It's really all about chemistry and attraction, both of which follow their own laws. It's been my experience that the guys whom society would consider "hot" (the model types) don't necessarily have "hot" feet, and the average guys (the everyday joe) usually have surprisingly beautiful feet. However, there have been times I have been with "hot" guys who have "hot" feet and, for some inexplicable reason, the turn-on didn't come (no pun intended). I have been with average guys who don't necessarily have great feet, but, for some inexplicable reason, their feet turned me on. I used to think it was about the feet, but I have come to realize the person and the chemistry they generate with their body and how it tunes into mine and my mood is what it's all about for me. You just can't plunk down a great pair of feet in front of me and expect me to get excited. Pics are one thing, but one-on-one is another.

It's all about chemistry.

But for the sake of your question - average/hot.

Feet~First
08-14-2010, 04:40 PM
FEET~first....definately!..'-)

foottboi
08-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Well I guess I got my answers. I'm the same I go for the avg looking/hot feet.

If the guy's feet don't turn me on regardless how handsome he is... the fun turns out to be kinda boring...

cornellP
08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
I choose average guy with hot feet.