PDA

View Full Version : new flix with feet and dicks...

ftlaudft
11-20-2008, 09:29 AM
The wonderful new format of FootBuddies makes me feel like I'm sitting in a spectacular new cinema palace. While I'm thinking of films, there are three new ones you'll enjoy checking out.

The first one comes from those beautiful buggers of Budapest, High Octane. Working with Raging Stallion, they have come up with "Lock Down," and it's the Hungarian answer to that often asked question, "Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

In this foot-friendly prison facility, there are three scenes out of five with shrimping, foot 69s, and in the final scene a double shrimp. In the prison infirmary a young inmate (who doesn't look very sick to me) is being attended by an equally sexy medic who casually feels the inmate up and starts sucking his toes. Another inmate wanders in, notices the slurping and decides to join in. The medic and the wanderer double-shrimp the patient who miraculously revives from whatever his ailment was and has a grand surge of sexual vigor. To know what happens next, you have to see the picture. What happens in Budapest stays in Budapest.

Another goodie comes from Factory Extreme and is entitled "Foot Play." If you think you've done everythiing possible in the foot arena, you must see the three scenes of this flic. Why, in the first scene alone, there is a threesome of beautiful young men engaged in games of poolside depravity, doing things with feet you never imagined! Toes in rectum, soles massaging buttocks, footjobs standing up, sitting down! Oh, the humanity! See it with a loved one! Make sure the verticals are closed! Expect to get horizontal!

The two-part entry from Germany is a most unusual offering from Luxure Produktion, available through Kink Video. "Cop Control" and "Cop Control II" narrate the adventures of two Berlin policemen who show us how they interact with wayward citizens. If I understand the plot correctly, they pick up suspected criminals and let them know who's running the place. They do this by forcing them to lick their shoes and sniff their sox. When they shove their bare feet in the face of a punk, it's an erotic highlight that will have you swinging from the chandelier singing Beethoven's "Hymn to Joy." I don't know how intense your orgasms have been lately. But it might be a good idea to keep a bucket and mop handy for this one.