PDA

View Full Version : Tickling "Frank"'s Bare Soles

Tklduuude
08-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Yo, guys-

Check out my vid of me tickling a buddy's bare soles:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tklduuude#p/a/u/0/LOmmmw0vUx8

If this looks like fun to you and you're in (...or around...) Philly...in driving distance..or passing through for business or pleasure-give me a shout at MFB511@AOL.com

As soon as my buddy "Frank" landed in Philly for work, he called me from his cell phone in baggage to tell me he was on his way to a plush downtown hotel in Philly. We've met up before many times for fun when Frank is "on-the-road" to mix some business with pleasure. As soon as he checked in...he rang me up with his room number high up with a great view of the city. Little did anyone in the lobby and elevators suspect my shopping bag was really a "bag of tricks" which contained an assortment of feathers and other tickle toys. Frank has great-looking, soft feet that are even more ticklish than I remembered. I tickled and teased his ultra-sensitive feet for over 4 hours and thought I'd share a little bit of out fun with you guys out there....I wish you could have joined us...the more the merrier, eh? If this looks like fun to you and you're in (...or around...) Philly...in driving distance..or passing through for business or pleasure-give me a shout at MFB511@AOL.com I'm always looking to meet up for some foot fun...you know I love to tickle, but I also give a mean foot massage and have been know to suck some toes once in a while, too! (...actually...I licked and sucked Frank's toes off camera...)

Feet~First
08-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Yeh, and tomorrow night that is gonna be my feet! That's right, it's gonna be MY FEET! Needless to say, I am 'tickled' to death.......C U tomorrow buddy!

BootsMcGraw
08-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeh, and tomorrow night that is gonna be my feet!...
Videos, please. Or at the very least, photos. :)

Feet~First
08-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey Scooter, I wondered where U have been...I tried to catch U on IM several times this week, but no luck....anyway, I think Tklduuude is going to record it...YIKES! My debut, of sorts-Lol. I'm kinda nervous to tell U the truth....I 'practically' have virgin feet. Hope he's gentle with 'em.....or ..not.

Tklduuude
08-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Yo, Scooter-I did meet up with Feet~First last night...and his "practically virgin feet" are VERY ticklish. I have stories to tell...and pictures (...and video...) to prove it!

Feet~First
08-10-2010, 09:12 PM
...and I'm still recovering and catching my breath from all of it....I feel like a limp rag today....intense!