PDA

View Full Version : My Feet Soles . . .

Feet~First
08-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Here they are . . .hope U like 'em '-)

BootsMcGraw
08-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Here they are . . .hope U like 'em '-)
Nice. Would love to give those the feather torture. For hours. And then paint my tongue up and down your soles.

Feet~First
08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Ya know what? I'm gonna find a way to make that happen scooter!!!

achillesheelart
08-01-2010, 09:48 PM
WOW. Just...wow.

Feet~First
08-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Ha ha....Achillesheelart, I luv ya buddy!

Franz
08-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Feet-First, your soles are just as gorgeous and hot as your tops are--goodness! Somehow I just knew they would be. On the old scale of 1-to-10, your hot soles are clearly a 10, no less. I hope you've got a foot buddy who is sniffing, tickling, massaging, and nubbling those great feet of yours regularly--because they should be experiencing all that. Needless to tell you, I would prescribe that your ultra-hot feet need to be erotically tickled while simultaneously your erection is being stroked, licked, and sucked--but as a special treat I'd also suggest that you be devilishly cum-delayed for, oh, a half-hour to an hour before you're permitted to shoot your massive load and relieve your urge.

I thank you for posting the great sole pics, especially the sizeable second one. You're a good man, Feet-First.

Franz

Feet~First
08-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Aaaawww, thanks Franz! You're a pretty good man yourself! I'm sorry to say that I don't have a footbuddy, and haven't really ever had one. I'm pretty darn close to a foot virgin..not quite, but veeeery close. I am hoping to change all of that tho- U can only walk around frustrated for so long....anyway, I like your prescription. Now, if I can just find someone to administer it-ha. Thanks again for all of your compliments....they make me feel great!

BootsMcGraw
08-02-2010, 12:12 AM
...I like your prescription. Now, if I can just find someone to administer it-ha....
[raises hand]

Me! Me!! Pick me!

Ahem.

[regains composure]

Feet~First
08-02-2010, 12:18 AM
OK Scooter (man I love that name!) U had your hand up first....all u gotta do is get to MD!

Bradat26
08-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Well, it is Scooter's board, after all, so he does get dibs on everyone. lol.

Your soles are just as great looking as your tops. The fact that they are ticklish is a plus. Thank you for sharing all of your photos with us.

BootsMcGraw
08-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Well, it is Scooter's board....
Let us never forget that I am not the owner of these message boards. I am merely one of the webmaster's faithful minions, tasked with knocking out spammers, editing posts where necessary, and keeping the general law and order.

I've got my own website to manage, which is in desperate need of repair and revision. I'm not sure I'd want ownership of these boards, as well.

Feet~First
08-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey Bradat26.....thanks for the compliment buddy....and I feel honored that so many of U guys took an interest in my feet. :-)))))))

size11D
08-09-2010, 12:37 AM
What a treat to come back home to: handsome man, nice feet, gorgeous soles!

Feet~First
08-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Man....U are just too, toooo kind! THANK YOU! for ALL of your flattering comments...U'll never know how much I appreciate it...:-)

Tklduuude
08-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Nice. Would love to give those the feather torture. For hours. And then paint my tongue up and down your soles.

Yo, Boots...I like your line of thinking, man. I had the extreme pleasure of inflicting extreme pleasure on FF's smokin's soles last night in my "no-longer-lonely-hotel-room" and it involved all you described...and more. Look for vids soon as soon as I can find a corporate sponsor... I'm thinking along the line of KLeenex or some over-the-counter medication for wrist strain.