PDA

View Full Version : What do Arab feet smell/taste like?

TheWolf9
07-31-2010, 09:37 PM
I find Arab men to be especially attractive, and I fantasize about sitting at the feet of an Arab man (dressed in his white robes and sandals) and I massage and lick his feet clean.

What do Arab feet smell and taste like?

peterlondon
08-01-2010, 03:21 AM
aaaah, im the expert on arab feet:)
i had fantasies about some arabian nights sultan making me his footstool since i was a teenager.
arab feet are often quite clean because they wash them when they go to mosque
they are usually hairy on top and have thicker toes than european mens feet, and broader, flatter soles. i work as a shoeshine on edgeware rd where there are alot of arab cafes and spent a lot of time under tables where next to arab mens socked feet, or their friends who are wearing sandals.
they are very rel;axed about having a man grovelling at their feet

also istanbul is my favourite city and i go there 3 times a year,some turks have quite sweaty feet, really chunky, and a lot of rough skin and calouses, in the hammam all the men lie on one central slab so you can lie with your face next to a pair of giant soles if you choose yor spot.
here are some pic of an algerian

TheWolf9
08-02-2010, 01:41 AM
How can I massage (and possibly more) an Arab man's feet without coming across in a weird or sexual way?

Richieuk
08-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Great pics Peter. I would love to worship a dominant Arab guys feet, ordering me what to do and making me feel like dirt under his feet :D

TheWolf9
09-01-2010, 01:24 AM
My boss is Palestinian, and sometimes he comes to work dressed in sandals and I fantasize about smelling his feet.

TheWolf9
02-02-2011, 12:05 AM
would leather sandals make their feet smell like cheese?

Serph789
02-02-2011, 11:14 PM
would leather sandals make their feet smell like cheese?

no it would smell like feet -_- feet are just feet lol its all the same regardless of ethnicity 0_0 . this thread is weird lol

kevinscott
02-03-2011, 12:10 PM
This guy is always asking ridiculous questions and probably isn't aware of how racist they are.

Serph789
02-03-2011, 07:45 PM
This guy is always asking ridiculous questions and probably isn't aware of how racist they are.

i know lol i personally dont think "wolf" is racist but id suggest he should open his mind about different cultures and also stop asking weird question XD

Franz
02-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Well, I would speculate that Wolf simply has a romantic yearning for a man and his feet who would represent the romantic notionalism in the 1920s and thereafter, fostered by the Hollywood film industry that began in a major way when Rudolf Valentino played 'The Sheik' in the mid-1920s film, that the mysterious Arabian/Middle-Eastern man in his flowing robes represented the ultimate masculine exemplar of the Macho Male who was supposed to be wild, uninhibited, ultra-macho, and had no restraint whatever on his libido. That can be a potent image, no doubt, but it's notionalist PR nonetheless.

mooch
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
creating issues out of nothing.

first, there is nothing in thewolf9's post to indicate racism. nowhere does he say [one race is inferior to another race].

second, even if he is racist, then that is his belief.

third, there is nothing weird about his post. it is about the smell and taste of feet. this is a foot board, duh. different people have different characteristics. why would feet be an exception? for example, someone would have to be brain dead not to realize that a black person's skin is usually darker complected than a white person's skin. peterlondon's reply pointed out some interesting characteristics. a question was asked. a reply was made. that is the purpose here.

the problem with society is not the racists and the weirdos, but those that think they are better.

BootsMcGraw
02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Thank you all for your contributions. Since we've strayed from the original intent of this topic, it's time to bid it sweet adieu, and move on.

Thread closed.