PDA

View Full Version : Sensuous, Erotic, Bondage, Feet play, Tickling, JO/Cum control, Edging 4 hrs

ILOVEMENSFEET
11-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Gents, if you are a MASCULINE and descrete man over 40 years old, attached or single, living/visiting the greater Houston/Galveston area who just enjoys being played with 4 hours by another man - very simple.

Please send a brief description of yourself - your age, race, height, weight, feet size, location and your contact info so we may make plans to meet, should you decide to experience my fetish.

ME: African-American male, 50 years old but look much younger, 5'4", 150 lbs., mustache, brown hair and eyes, drug and disease free and descreet.

ALL RACES WELCOME!

NO SEX. NO RECIPROCATION.

YOUR/MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION DOES NOT MATTER; DON'T ASK/DON'T TELL.

You must provide a place for descretion!

I will travel to you in the greater Houston/Galveston area.

I am clothed during the encounter; your clothing is optional.

I will "coach" you during the encounter, making you endure and last as long as you can before you explode in estacy.

With gloved hands and lube, I'll perform on you - cum control, milking, edging, JO, prostate stimulation, cock and ball stimulation :)

At the same time, I will slowly tease off your shoes and socks so I may also stimulate your CLEAN bare feet using my lips, teeth, tongue, hands, fingers and mustache.

You wearing dress nylon socks and dress leather slip on type shoes (loafers, etc.) are a plus, but any type of shoes/socks will be OK.

You being restrained and/or blindfolded is a plus, but optional :)

I respect all limits. Just tell me what is most comfortable for you to experience.

You can be a novice to my fetish.

ilovemensfeet@hotmail.com