PDA

View Full Version : the bully and the bitch: a different kind of love story

ftlaudft
07-26-2010, 02:12 PM
The bully's name is Jesse. He is big; he is bad; he is beautiful. Most importantly, he is barefoot. Oh, is he barefoot! His feet are luscious, sensual, gorgeous, erotic! They are the kind of bare feet that make the angels take off their wings, pack them into storage, and head back to earth for a long sabbatical.

The bitch's name is Kraig. He's a nice-looking dude and knows how to suck. He's not just a bitch. He's Jesse's bitch and he knows a good thing when it smells and tastes as good as what Jesse has to offer.

Their tale of twisted kinky sex is told in a one-hour series of clips over at JockFootFantasy. The title of the video is "Jesse's Work Out" and it wins my Slurp! Slurp! and a Burp! Award for the year. The chemistry between Jesse and Kraig is both sick and sexy. Jesse has a foul mouth and sounds homophobic as he calls Kraig a fucking queer and worthless toesucker. What is Kraig's reaction? Not exactly politically correct. He does not deliver an impassioned plea for gay human rights. No, indeedy! He just keeps sucking and slurping and chewing on Jesse's bare feet. He looks Jesse right in the eye as if to say, "Whatever you say, big boy! Just let those lovely toes keep sweatin' in my mouth!" I've learned a lot from Kraig. Sometimes wordless but focussed action can pack a powerful punch. In the future, like Kraig, I'm going to talk less and suck more!

Now, speaking of sucking! In the final chapters of this adventure Jesse is standing completely nude in front of Kraig. Jesse is 27 years old, 6 ft tall with a size 12 and 1/2 foot and in his naked splendor he sprouts a dick that points the way to paradise. Kraig knows exactly what to do, does it, does it most enthusiastically, I should add - and swallows the cum. (Gulp! Gasp! Burp!) Well, most of it. Some of it dribbles out of his mouth, as though anyone needed to prove a point. It was so beautifull! I actually cried, yes I did!

No, Virginia! I don't really know whether there's a Santa Claus or not. But watching the story of Jesse and Kraig shows me that there are a lot of really beautiful men out there, with gorgeous feet and slurpable dicks. What else do we need?

ftlaudft
07-29-2010, 12:51 PM
In the updates at JockFootFantasy, Jesse's bitch Kraig returns to show us more of his talent. Kraig appears in two new segments, one with Jesse and one with Gage. In his new frolic with Jesse, he has Jesse tied down and tickles him mercilessly but with obvious affection for Jesse's marvelous bare feet which the camera shows up close and lovingly. The segment with Gage also involves a handsome hunk tied down barefoot and tickled. But in the segment with Gage, Kraig gives Gage a happy ending and it is so happy I suspect even the camera has an orgasm!

A happy ending! Yes, people, Kraig blows Gage, and it's a blowjob for the record books. Gage has a mighty cock and it's a visual treat. I can't help wonder how he gets through security at the airport, though, with the metal and all. But we won't worry about that here. What we will note is that Gage taunts Kraig continuously throughout the tickle session, calling him queer, faggot, weirdo, etc., and exhibiting all the marks of an inveterate homophobe. What is Kraig's strategy in responding to this homophobia? Why, Kraig responds by giving Gage a Florida blowjob. That's hurricane strength and let the coconuts fall where they will. The result? At the end of the session, Gage, just like Jesse in another chapter, is no longer homophobic. He is homo-dependent!

Yes, guys, Kraig has come up with a technique to convert the homophobe into a homo-dependent! After Gage, like Jesse before him, gets toe-sucked into a more relaxed state, Kraig wraps his lips around the mighty penis and sucks the joy-riding penis into a new dimension of relationship with male sexuality. The resulting homo-dependency means that neither Jesse nor Gage will ever be completely satisfied by a hetero coupling. The Jesses and Gages of the world will always remain with a hole hunger for their own sex. When I think now of all the time I've spent on impassioned speeches for gay rights! What I should have been doing is learning how to give a better blowjob!

Will you join the army of new activists? Blow a neighbor today for the cause! Kraig has shown us the way! We should bone him and clone him! Oh Jesse! Oh Gage! All you homophobes everywhere! Get ready for the sweetest battle of your lives! But I'm warning you guys! With our new toesucking and cocksucking techniques, you don't stand a chance!

ftlaudft
08-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Kraig has done it again! In the latest update at JockFootFantasy he has paired up with Kane and they take us up the mountain for a sexual trip of cosmic proportions. I've had a few mountaintop experiences of my own and the 50-minutes of QuickTime video clips titled "Kane's Work Out" make it all happen again. It's the kind of experience that leaves you walking around with the feeling you've got the moon shining in your balls.

Kane is a gorgeous 26-year-old hunk working out with weights. He puts them down when Kraig begins to lick his armpits. Kraig moves quickly to Kane's feet and the longest and most intense part of the clips shows Kraig slurping and stimulating Kane's large, broad, masculine bare feet. Inevitably, at the end of the foot-loving session, Kraig sucks Kane's shapely penis and Kane moans deliciously while we watch his feet twitch and his little toes flare out. Finally, his whole body vibrates with an orgasm.

Sometimes sex is just sex. At other times, it's a mystical, passionate journey and there comes a moment when we feel the stars exploding within us. We let ourselves drift on waves of starlight into the heart of ultimate reality - and we carry pieces of that enchanted starlight somewhere inside us the rest of our lives. Kraig and Kane give us that kind of coupling. They know ecstasy.