PDA

View Full Version : HOT CZECH BAREFOOT SOLDIER DOLIK (3 PIC) feetsoldiers.com

miroslav2
07-26-2010, 12:47 PM
http://feetsoldiers.com

Wyntersteele
07-26-2010, 01:16 PM
This guy's feet look sweaty and possibly smelly. I won't
wonder about it, though. Thanks for the post.

harryjav
07-27-2010, 12:43 AM
I used to be a member of Feetsoldiers a long while back and my biggest frustration with the site is that the pictorials of the guys are very contrived and "artificial" -- in that the poses are of the feet when they are totally dry and the removal of boots and socks are just "staged". There is no real-time, actual whole-day-in-shoes kind of thing where the feet can be seen actually and really hot and sweaty, complete with sock marks and all. You will not see any socks marks on just about all the feet -- which is certainly the case when socks and shoes are on for some time.

There are also many poses of the feet planted on top of a glass table with the shots taken from below. As you may well know, sweaty feet placed on top of glass will certainly cause some fogging or sweaty footprints but this is never the case here for the feet are totally dry.

The following two pics that I took myself serve to illustrate what I mean -- in this case, my friend had been wearing his shoes the whole day and I took the shots as they really were -- straight out of shoes and socks.