PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the NEW & IMPROVED FootBuddies Forums!

Webmaster
11-19-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say Welcome to the new boards! As you probably had noticed, Spammers had just about overrun everything here. We needed to get with the times and update some of our technology to be able to fight those bastards!

Of course, we know that some of you really don't like change at all, but we're confident you will be able to find this board just as user friendly as the previous, and hey... you might even like it better!

Unfortunately, out of the 27,000+ members at FootBuddies, we had a problem importing the accounts of about 150 users. The reason for this is that there were two different email address associated with your account. If you are a regular poster here on FootBuddies and your posts are showing up as imported_(your-username-here), please email us and let us know what your correct email account is and we will be able to merge the two accounts into one and reset your email address for you. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a private message or ask one of the admins.

Enjoy, and POST POST POST!

FootBuddies.com

m2mthick1
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks for a great new web site. I really like it. More feet to enjoy...

toesucker2
11-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Have been checking this board for many years, and appreciate your efforts. Was wondering about the Personals... I couldn't find a geographic search (similar to the old board), and also had trouble trying to post a personal.. There's a drop down to Select a Country, but nothing to pick when I clicked it, and therefore no States available either. Hopefully just a kink you'll be working out soon. Thanks again.

tiedfeetguy
11-19-2008, 08:39 PM
I echo the sentiments above... love the new board, but the personals are a bit messy. Would obviously appreciate a state search. But I'm guessing that'll come in time.

With the new board, I may post some pics! Never bothered before, it was too confusing. Here's hoping this infuses some more action here, it deserves it! Longtime lurker, but soon to be active poster if this keeps up!:D

FBadmin
11-19-2008, 11:00 PM
In order to save all of the data that we had from the old system, we had to work around a sort of temporary thing just to have some functionality. We are going to be VASTLY expanding the personals system so that you will be able to have photo galleries, your own blog, and a "Visiting" option so that you can set your calendar to reflect a city you will be in when you go out of town!

Stay tuned and you won't be disappointed!

Enjoy!

TinkBash
12-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Will somebody please coach me on how to use this new format. All I can get after signing on is a pic of a bare left foot with no way to click over to anything else. I'm not a whiz on computers so I do need some instructions for this new method. Thanks. BTW I'm noted as a "Junior Member" even though joined around 2004. I made over 2000 posts previous to the change. Am now known as TinkBash instead of Tinkbash. LOL Anyhoo, please throw me a rescue line so I can get moving in this new setup. You can email me at frace11@hotmail.com Thanks

Twinkletoes09
03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Really like this site.. Lots going, lets to see and do.. Wish there were more in my area.. But this good for the voyeour in me! Like to see guys with painted black toesnails.. That hott!