PDA

View Full Version : Where's Tink?

ftlaudft
11-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Where has Tink wandered off to? His posts and his person have vanished into thin air. Is he being punished? Was he hauled off to one of those secret republican rehabilitation centers?

I hope you guys didn't trick him into traveling to a cannibal zone in Kenya, letting him think he was on a fact-finding commission!

Tink! Come back! People are forgetting to give age and shoe size! Every member counts!

Head2Foot
11-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Interesting that you should ask about Tinkbash, Ftlaudft. I was beginning to wonder about you. You haven't been charming us with your witty posts lately. Well, it's a relief to know that you're still around. I imagine you've been playing with your new computer , , , among other things.

Regarding Tink, I see a new name on the board: Kicktink. Could it be that our conservative buddy has assumed a new persona since the election? Or is Kicktink a brand new member who, after reading Tinkbash's republican views, just wants to kick Tink?

Or maybe there's a simple explanation for Tink's absence: He found someone with masculine feet to stimulate his dickpedal!

:lol:

ftlaudft
11-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh, Head2Foot! You always crack me up! You are really on a roll! (As in toilet paper, that is! LOL!)

Since you mention the computer, I will confess. I haven't even hooked it up yet! I'm waiting for some DSL stuff and then a tutor I've contracted will hasten to my little hut by the river and put it all together.

Yes, I know what you're thinking! How can such a refined and cultured gentleman, how can someone who manipulates castanets with such grace and dexterity, how can such a person be be such a clunky Gretchen Googleshnooper when it comes to anything practical? I don't know! It's a gift!

So please don't laugh at me as I sit perplexed by the mysteries of the computer! You know how it is for us ankle people! It's so lonely at the bottom!

ftlaudft
11-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Head2Foot, I do believe you're on to something there! I've just read the posts of the mysterious KickTink and the ideas and phrases are exactly like those of our good friend and vanished buddy TinkBash!

I can certainly understand why he would want a new persona. It was emotionally draining and downright traumatic for those of us who supported the winners in the election. It must have been heartbreaking for those on the other side. If a new identity helps a person carry on, more power to him!

Just one word of caution, Head2Foot. Let's not say anything to anyone about it. Mum's the word. We won't tell anyone else about it. If the secret ever comes to light, it won't be because we were blabbermouths!

Head2Foot
11-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Ftlaudft, the truth will come out -- we will know for sure -- if Kicktink uses the word "dickpedal." I've never heard anyone use that word other than Tinkbash when he would wax ecstatic over strong masculine feet (usually straight and young) bringing him to the brink.

Do you know, is dickpedal the right-wing term for penis?

:wink:

ftlaudft
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't know much about right-wing jargon, Head2Foot. The term I would use for penis is nozzle. And most of the nozzles I've nuzzled were not necessarily young. None of them were straight!

TinkBash
11-21-2008, 05:53 AM
My "Tinkbash" was one along with several others I know that got deleted during the recent upgrade. I Invented another "kicktink" to give you guys a hint and you caught it immediately. Have notified Boots and hope he can reinstate the old name. We are in a new era--politically and socially--and let's hope for the best. Maybe this new board format will block the garbage coming in we frequently see peddling girlie junk and pharmaceuticals.