PDA

View Full Version : Love these toes!

chiefjac
07-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Anyone have other pics of toes like these. I'm a real sucker for an overlapping pinky toe! Feel free to email me: chiefjac@yahoo.com
Thanks!

chiefjac
07-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Anyone out there? Not most people's favorite toes but maybe you've got a pic here or there. Maybe a buddy has a toe like that?
Thanks!

culfoxio
07-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey there....I am soooo pissed off at myself -- it's Saturday morning and my local Farmer's Market (every Saturday) is on. I saw a couple of guys with decent-looking feet and then I see this tall (6'2" ?) white guy - late 20s with his wife and little boy pushing the baby stroller in the bright, warm San Francisco-area day ! What attracted me to his hot feet where their size (size 12 or 13) and the fact that he's wearing flip-flops and MOST OF ALL -- I thought about you and how you like toes that stick up from the rest of the toes!! Anyway.... I am not normally attracted to feet like that but his were big, clean and his second-smallest toe (on his left foot only!) was sticking up...I thought it looked odd, but also his pinky was raised a little...strange but very sexy to me...I didn't have my camera and I could've easily taken a few photos....I saw several guys walking around taking pictures of the flowers, vegetables and fruit for sale.
This guy had the two smallest toes raised above the rest, but only on his left foot!
Crap -- sorry that I didn't have my camera at the moment! My neighbor (a couple of
condos down my own) is Latino, 34-years old straight guy, friendly and he's feet are hot. His second-smallest (next to the pinky) toe is raised too -- on both feet. I loooove seeing him walk out if flip-flops -- I sure hope to take photos someday. He is very straight and has a couple of tattoos on his chest and muscular upper arms.

chiefjac
07-24-2010, 11:28 PM
I'd love to see your neighbor's toes, they sound hot! The guy at the farmer's market sounds hot too. I hate those "no camera" moments!

culfoxio
07-31-2010, 05:13 PM
Dammmmmnnn!.....I was coming home from the grocery store, this Saturday morning, and who do I run into?? No other than my hot Latino neighbor....the same Dominican/Salvadorean 34-year old stud that lives 2 condos down from me. He was wearing only shorts and flip flops, a toothbrush in his mouth and taking out the trash to the dumpsters, which are close to me. I was getting out of my car and he said hello to me. He couldn't talk because of the toothbrush. Picture him - muscular (not buff and perfect, but hot enough) - wearing only shorts and flip flops -- I guess size 10 or 11 feet, HOT clean and well-shaped toes and clean, trimmed perfect toenails. His next-to-pinky toes lifting higher that all his other toes! His big toes, wide and perfect trimmed toenails on them. Man! I wanted to keep chatting with him. I am sure one of these days I will manage to convince him to let me lick his toes. I wanna smell his socks right after work. What a hunky masculine STUD !!!

ropedfeet
07-31-2010, 08:59 PM
These are some nice pictures Chiefjac, thanks for posting them.

chiefjac
08-02-2010, 07:34 AM
Culfoxio, thanks for the story...only wish you could get pics! I'm picturing the scene though and your're neighbor sure sounds hot!