PDA

View Full Version : My buddy Mike

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Mike's a straight guy I see in the gym. I walked up to him about a year ago and told him I was part of a group that thought men's feet were sexy (he'd known I was gay for about 4 years). I asked if I could take some pics of his feet. He said, sure, but he didn't think his feet were "all that special." I demurred -- strongly.
This isn't a good photo, because I took it in the locker room in poor lighting conditions without flash (and I'm a photographer). He actually offered to put his foot up on the bench, but I said no, someone might come in just as we're doing this, and wouldn't you know? JUST as I snapped the non-flash photo, someone walked in. He just smiled shyly, and I said, we'll have to do this later. He didn't seem as though he'd say no, either! So, for now, this will have to do. I don't think this shows his feet as sexy as they are, but heck, given the number of shots with guys feet from 40' away I see here, this'll do.

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:04 AM
where'd they go?!?!?

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Here's another one. I have the feeling he's flattered I think his feet are hot and he won't object to posing in a better light sometime!

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I was just arriving from JFK and saw this guy's feet and thought: "nice!" So here they are.

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:14 AM
this one's larger -- and nicer angle

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:20 AM
I took this year ago.....first time I saw his toes, my synapses fired at full power! When I get back to CA, assuming the gay marriage law is re-instated, we're hitched!

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 10:25 AM
For you sole guys (I'm waay more a toes guy, myself. Fortunately, my honey has both in visual splendor).

starthief
07-18-2010, 01:10 PM
By some chance, those weren't taken at a lifetime fitness in michigan were they?

gbmcleod
07-18-2010, 01:30 PM
My honey's pics are from the San Francisco Bay Areas, the airport photos were taken at San Francisco International, and Mike's are at a fitness club outside New Haven, CT.

Why? Do they look like someone from Michigan (and presumably, a guy you're hoping is the foot guy in the first two photos? (smile))