PDA

View Full Version : Straight Movie - but it has tons ... TONS of Male Feet!

Suspended Sensory
07-13-2010, 09:41 PM
okay, a buddy turned me on to this wonderful set of clips that feature so MANY feet of straight young guys who get knocked out and captured by these crazy women who are into both feet and comic books (??? two things so many women avoid like the plague). But anyway, the feet are fan-freaking-tastic and guys who are into like sleeping feet and so on will dig this even if there are girls hanging about.

I purchased the film from the creators and I was floored. With the two discs there really is like six hours of barefoot boi adventures! I think a lot of guys here will enjoy them. The guys who made this film have to be fetishists. Even if the girls in the film like feet, I can't see so MANY situations where guys would end up barefoot and with their feet right in the camera so often!

I posted some stills from the movie, and thieir YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/GUERRILLATHRILLAS

aubrec
07-14-2010, 07:28 AM
How about some info about how to purchase this 2 disc set?

Suspended Sensory
07-14-2010, 12:14 PM
How about some info about how to purchase this 2 disc set?

I just contacted the producer (or director, I'm not sure) at Guerrilla_Thrilla@Yahoo.com.

ropedfeet
07-16-2010, 11:43 PM
so what is the Name of this movie??? That might be helpful.

ftlaudft
07-17-2010, 08:21 AM
Guerrilla Thrilla gives it the title "Comic Ruse"', Ropie, but I really think it's too violent for your delicate tastes. Besides, if you have to drug a guy or hit him over the head with a hammer just to get at his feet, then maybe it's time to change your mouthwash.

ropedfeet
07-17-2010, 09:50 AM
you mean I've been doing it wrong all this time ?!

lolol....thanks for the info.

sirish
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Who would have thought? Wow. I agree the bopping over the head is a bit much, but male feet are the reason these women are going after these dudes. And yeah, they're all pretty hot. Wow. Wow......wow....

ftlaudft
07-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Ropie, Prince of the Bayou, anything you do is OK. Well, almost anything!

As Sirish points out, yes, the hunters in the film are women. But if they're going after feet, they're moving the world in the right direction. Who hasn't been a little over enthusiastic at some time or other? I personally have never clobbered a dude with a hammer just to subdue him. But I have to confess I may have felt like it a time or two!

footguy38
07-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow. The young dude feet aside, this has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. I'm sure that's the point, lol, but still...all I can say is WTF??

Suspended Sensory
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM
In addition to being uber-hot, I found the movie more funny than disturbing.

***Spoiler alert for those who care about non-foot-related movie stuff****

There is a scene where one of the killer girls is talking about "death" with a guy, and she's all,

"I'd like to die the way my grandfather did. Peacefully in his sleep. Not all screaming and terrified like his passengers..."

Yeah, that movie amused me in addition to making me pop my crotch

footguy38
07-18-2010, 09:08 PM
In addition to being uber-hot, I found the movie more funny than disturbing.

For me, it wasn't disturbing OR funny. Just stupid. ;-) (I'm not entirely sure it was worth putting up with that lame movie just to see a lot of feet, lol.)

CasperConkedOut
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
For me, it wasn't disturbing OR funny. Just stupid. ;-) (I'm not entirely sure it was worth putting up with that lame movie just to see a lot of feet, lol.)

I loved that movie! But then again, I'm turned on by hot young guys being knocked unconscious or drugged for their feet. That movie almost totally zeroed in on my unusual fetish...'cept the guys were knocked out by girls.

The scene where the three gigolos get KO'd and stripped of their socks and shoes was especially nice for me. But I suppose it is a very acquired taste.

CasperConkedOut
03-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Looks like "Comic Ruse" is finally being officially sold at

http://www.serialkillersunderground.com

Guys who like knocked-out/unconscious feet like me, this movie is an essential

flickfire
03-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I have seen these clips several times on YouTube. The story is silly,
but the guys are cute, their feet are sexy, and worth looking at. I'm surprised so many
of them were willing to do this thing. I wish they would have another sequel!