PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and here's my feet, check it out

alex.footluv10
07-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Hi guys I just joined here because I've always had a foot fetish since I was little and try to take care of my feet too. Feet has always been one of my turn ons too.

Ironically...I've never shown anyone my feet since I use to be embarassed of them since I thought they were a little biggish. Here's pics of my feet below here also a facial pic of me too.

Oh and before you ask I'm 23 and I wear size 11 in shoes...plus my soles and toes are really tickilish lols. So please let me know what you think, do you think they look okay? lols :)

Shale
07-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Hi Alex,
Thanx for sharing your cute face and pretty feet.

Too ticklish to let someone lick your sole and between your toes?

Bradat26
07-13-2010, 09:11 AM
They look just fine to me, as do you. Thanks for posting the photos, and giving us the stats, too. Ticklish works for a lot of us.

alex.footluv10
07-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks and to Shale yeah they are tickilish really but it actually turns me on to have them tickled lols, it feels good lol. I sometimes put on a clear polish too on my nails and give myself a pedicure but I've never had anybody give me one though.

redboy21
07-13-2010, 06:51 PM
They look realy hot and thick and wide. I'd love to see some pics of your heels. Thanks for posting.

alex.footluv10
07-13-2010, 08:52 PM
@Redboy21: Okay here's pics of my heels and my soles too. I was going to post these along with the others but I thought I'd wait lols so I'll post them here now.

But yeah they are tickilish from heel to toe lols.

Rich986
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Alex, I've never met any feet that were too big. Yours are gorgeous (as are you).

Wyntersteele
07-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Alex, let me add on to the kudos by saying welcome
to the fold. Your feet are awesome, and it
appears you take good care of them, which makes
that all the better. I can't wait to see what you
have in store for us next. :)

-Wyntersteele

alex.footluv10
07-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks Rich9896 and Wyntersteele, I'm glad you guys and everyone likes them.

I just took new pic of my soles today that I think are better than last ones, but lol see for yourself. I try to keep my feet looking nice and apply foot cream on them too in the evening.

Does anyone think my toes are shaped okay?

I hope everyone likes these and please comment :)

tiedfeetguy
07-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Feet and face are all looking cute to me!

alex.footluv10
07-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Here is a couple more of from an angle, they aren't too bad and another face pic lols. Check them out and please comment too.

Everyone on here is so nice, I hope you enjoy them! :) I'll try to get more on soon.

redboy21
04-14-2011, 11:19 PM
OH! Alex! Your feet are awesome and those heels! I can just work on your feet for days. Since you are ticklish you would be sporting that beautifil smile for days as well. You have the kind of sweet/handsome looks that you can have everyone eating out of your hands! Me included.

I can't wait for more pics. Try a little bit more lighting and not have a bright light source facing the camera. Man oh man, thanks Alex!

ropedfeet
04-14-2011, 11:57 PM
You are gorgeous. And I can find nothing at all wrong with your sexy feet and soles. These pictures are fantastic... Thank you for contributing here and welcome ;)

Ropedfeet.

imported_tickleme
04-15-2011, 12:12 AM
Thanks Rich9896 and Wyntersteele, I'm glad you guys and everyone likes them.

I just took new pic of my soles today that I think are better than last ones, but lol see for yourself. I try to keep my feet looking nice and apply foot cream on them too in the evening.

Does anyone think my toes are shaped okay?

I hope everyone likes these and please comment :)

would you let me give you a deep foot massage? please??? and i would really wanna try tickling your feet...

rainboww
04-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Lovely soles, I'd love to see more.

Rich986
04-15-2011, 12:05 PM
I humbly suggest you stop worrying about whether your feet meet certain standards or not. There will always be someone to admire your assets regardless of how you feel about them. You have nothing to worry about.