PDA

View Full Version : The Doctors

BarefootBuddy
07-07-2010, 01:27 AM
from an episode of the doctors where they spread avocados on each others feet.

somecanuck
07-07-2010, 03:49 AM
omg that's fantastic, is there video anywhere?

MaleFeetParty
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
I'd like to see the vid!

JProbe
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Here's a link to the vid. Hot scene for afternoon TV ;-)

http://tv.gawker.com/5521247/the-doctors-alcohol+soaked-global-remedies-lead-to-foot-worship

dctickler
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
The doctor on the right actually looks like he is having an extremely ticklish reaction. Does anyone else agree?

drummer
07-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I was rather intrigued by the notion that there was some benefit for the skin in avocado. Poking around on the Web for some information didn't yield much beyond the obvious: that avocados are oily, and so moisturizing, and some mention of vitamins.

What *I* wonder about is whether mushing heels around in an avocado shell will help to relieve some of the painful effects the dry winter air has on my heels?

Speaking of avocados, I read somewhere, this year, that the Dutch egg liqueur known as Advockaat actually is named after the avocado: that apparently, it was an attempt to simulate some sort of alcoholic drink that was made from avocado by South Americans that Dutch traders encountered in their travels.

Has anybody actually tried using avocados to moisturize dry skin on his feet? Was it really effective or is this just nonsense?

Bradat26
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM
The doctor on the right actually looks like he is having an extremely ticklish reaction. Does anyone else agree?

Oh, yes!! I loved it. I wished that his feet were rubbed more just to hear him say how much it tickled!!

Fetish__Michael
07-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Cool video. Those 2 docs have nice soles!

flickfire
07-11-2010, 08:53 AM
That cute doctor(the one on the right) has a nice looking sole!
I always thought he would have nice looking feet! Thanks for the
clip!