PDA

View Full Version : Boston area - summer foot fun

footguy38
06-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi guys - I'm looking for guys into footplay (mutual or one-sided) in the greater Boston area ONLY. I'm 46, br/bl, 5'6" 220, cub type (small framed with a belly), size 9 feet. I'm open to all serious, friendly replies, but preferences or extra turn-ons include younger guys (18-35 ish - but yes, guys my age or a bit older are fine too), big feet, sweaty feet, tall guys, and blondes/redheads. I love sucking toes, love the feel of feet in my face (in both tender and tuff ways), and open to all sorts of foot-oriented sexual play. Also like some play with sneakers and sox. (And I also have an armpit fetish.) Sexually I'm a VERY oral guy (NOT into anal sex, sorry), love anything affectionate, sensual, and playful. LOVE roleplay as well.

Looking for guys who actually want to meet up - not those of you who are "just checking it out" and don't have the intention (or the balls) to go all the way and meet. I don't have a car, so I'm looking for T-accessible guys or guys with cars. (I prefer meeting at my place, but that's negotiable, lol.)

Baseball/Red Sox fans definitely welcome - let's sit back and watch the game on TV and play foot games too...;-)

I also just posted a personal ad out here (check under the Massachusetts ads, and look for footguy38) - either way, if you're interested, definitely get in touch. ;-) You can send me a private message here, respond to my personal ad, or leave a message in this thread. And of course, make sure you leave me a reliable way to get back in touch with you. ;-)

Eager to get you barefoot and fawn over your feet...get in touch, guys!! ;-)