PDA

View Full Version : My buddy's size 13's

eagle024
06-27-2010, 06:15 AM
I was out with my friend the other day and his feet always drive me CRAZY! So I figured I would share a few stealthy photos I took of his size 13's. Didn't get any sole pix but I threw in one of his own pix that gives a peek...

And buddy, if in some crazy coincidence, you are on this site, I guess you'll probably know who I am and what I want!

Reos
06-27-2010, 06:27 AM
very hot feet!

Motown900
06-27-2010, 10:46 AM
doesn't it make you crazy when you have a buddy with HOT feet that you want SO badly, but you can't say anything? Your friend looks like he's pretty fine looking... definitely has some nice feet and furry legs.

bfguy
06-27-2010, 11:39 AM
DAMN, how I wish I had a friend with feet like that! And he's got hot furry legs and a nice body. I'd make sure he wears flips or goes barefoot all the time!

eagle024
06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Here's a few more...I blurred out his face in a couple of these. He's in his early 20s, 6'3.5", about 200 lbs, blond hair and blue eyes to boot...The best part is he doesn't seem to have a clue how attractive he is...

see below for photos!

And for those of you who might also be into hands, you may note that his are HUGE! I feel about 8 years old every time we have a handshake or high five!

DavidA
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi, I can't get these attachments to open...would love to see them!

eagle024
06-27-2010, 06:30 PM
gonna see if the photos upload right this time...

Morton
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Your freind has perfect feet. They are very beatutiful. Give them a good lick for me. MMMM perfection.

eagle024
06-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Your freind has perfect feet. They are very beatutiful. Give them a good lick for me. MMMM perfection.

Yeah, I can only dream about that...sometimes I wish I was one of the Wonder Twins and could transform myself into a pair of his flip flops for a day... ;)

eagle024
07-03-2010, 05:13 AM
So, I was tooling around on facebook and, given the positive reviews, I figured I'd share what I found! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with praise for his feet, keep it coming!

When I think about this friend, it's funny to think about our relationship dynamic. When we met, I was somewhat of an "authority figure" and I think sometimes he's still a little afraid of me. If he only knew that all along, I've wanted nothing more than to turn those tables... Enjoy!

foot77
07-03-2010, 06:16 AM
I know he might not let you suck on his toes...but do you at least offer a free foot massage??? LOL

pedalboy
07-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey eagle, does he ever drive in his flip flops or barefoot? You can sit in the back seat and enjoy the sight of his gorgeous feet. You should snap a few pics if he does.

AvidTickler
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Cool.Why don't you PM me and I can share with you some tips that successfully enabled me to convinced guys to let me phophograph/touch their feet before ? :)

[QUOTE=eagle024;15591]So, I was tooling around on facebook and, given the positive reviews, I figured I'd share what I found! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with praise for his feet, keep it coming!

When I think about this friend, it's funny to think about our relationship dynamic. When we met, I was somewhat of an "authority figure" and I think sometimes he's still a little afraid of me. If he only knew that all along, I've wanted nothing more than to turn those tables... Enjoy!

QUOTE]

bearanthermoon
07-08-2010, 03:09 PM
You did a good job capturing your friend's 13's on film! He has GREAT looking feet with great looking veins on the tops and smoothe artistic looking toes. I like them. And very attractive. What intense feelings you must feel to have a best friend with perfect looking feet. I understand. Most of my best friends are very good looking and have gorgeous looking feet! It drives me NUTS! :) Good Luck!

eagle024
07-09-2010, 11:51 AM
I wonder what would blow his mind more - knowing that I had a huge attraction to his feet - or discovering that he was popular enough to get over 1500 hits on this message string!

Here's one more by the pool...

or041guy
07-10-2010, 12:44 AM
great pics man. your buddy has awesome 13s. good looking guy too. i know what its like to have friends with nice feet. its really hard (literally :P) going to college right now and seeing them all the time. it tend to keep my distance but i still steal glance-and stares- every once and awhile. been luck enough to have some modest-small personal bubble friends. swapped massages and tickle tackles a couple times, usually drunk time :P. good luck man and thanks for sharing :D

AvidTickler
07-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I wonder what would blow his mind more - knowing that I had a huge attraction to his feet - or discovering that he was popular enough to get over 1500 hits on this message string!

Here's one more by the pool...

Just PM'ed you, so check your inbox, thanks ! :)

eagle024
07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
Well, I spent several hours yesterday afternoon at my buddy's apartment. We were sitting on opposite sides of the coffee table and he spent much of the time with his feet up on the table. So I was able to very easily score one shot of his soles. Enjoy! The picture doesn't really do him justice - his soles are totally smooth and quite wide. I wish I had waited to get my photo cuz better opportunities came up but I couldn't get myself to take a second shot!

i must admit that I was completely distracted the whole time I was there. For 3 hours or more, he kept putting his feet up on the table, and I would lean down towards the table for various reasons just to get within inches of his puppies. The way he started planting his feet directly in front of me, and flexing his toes and rubbing them together, it was as if he actually knew how he was torturing me and was enjoying it! Well, at least it makes for a good fantasy...

akron_tickler
07-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Whats up? Do you know if he has ticklish feet?

eagle024
07-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Well, I have to admit as much as I like staring at his feet, and fantasizing about playing with them and respecting them, tickling doesn't really come into it for me. And even if it did, I'm not sure I'd have the courage to inquire about it!

The other night, we were both pretty plastered, and I told him to finish his beer. He looked straight at me, and in this very stern voice, told me something along the lines of "I'm not afraid of you in the least bit. You're not going to tell me what to do. I'll decide who's going to drink this beer and when." I picked up my beer, and he proceeded to chug down his beer, slam the bottle on the table and stare me down some more. I wish I had a video camera cuz that display of domination/intimidation (even if it was in jest) was a total turnon...all I wanted to do was kneel down and say "yes master..."

or041guy
07-28-2010, 09:58 PM
I wish I had a video camera cuz that display of domination/intimidation (even if it was in jest) was a total turnon...all I wanted to do was kneel down and say "yes master..."

ha nice! had a buddy that when we got drunk liked to use his height against me like stare me down. all in jest of course but damn it was awesome! also if i harassed him enough about drinking too slow he did a thing where hed chug his beer and stomp on the can and grunt. hed usually do it barefoot kinda like a beating chest sort a thing. dont know what that was about but i didnt question it :P

AvidTickler
08-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, I spent several hours yesterday afternoon at my buddy's apartment. We were sitting on opposite sides of the coffee table and he spent much of the time with his feet up on the table. So I was able to very easily score one shot of his soles. Enjoy! The picture doesn't really do him justice - his soles are totally smooth and quite wide. I wish I had waited to get my photo cuz better opportunities came up but I couldn't get myself to take a second shot!

i must admit that I was completely distracted the whole time I was there. For 3 hours or more, he kept putting his feet up on the table, and I would lean down towards the table for various reasons just to get within inches of his puppies. The way he started planting his feet directly in front of me, and flexing his toes and rubbing them together, it was as if he actually knew how he was torturing me and was enjoying it! Well, at least it makes for a good fantasy...

Great shot ! Hope you can snap more like these of his fine soles :)

eagle024
08-29-2010, 05:11 AM
Well this isn't a sole shot, but here's one of his feet at the beach. He's standing next to another buddy who wears a size 9. It really makes it obvious how huge his feet are!

I was actually at his apartment not that long ago and he had legs stretched out and his bare feet up on the table right in front of me. I kicked off my own flip flops and casually put my own feet up there right opposite his as I pecked away on my laptop. For a couple of minutes, our soles were about 2 inches apart, and damn I loved it! My size 9s almost came up to the bottom of his toes and his were a full pinkie toe wider...it took every ounce of willpower in me not to push my feet forward onto his soles! ;D

Sadly, I had no camera!

AvidTickler
09-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I just realized that your buddy has very prominent arches too ! His feet are just through and through perfection !

Hope you are carrying your camera more these days to capture unexpected soles shots for us adoring fans :)

RedBoyFeet
09-08-2010, 11:34 PM
My buddy actualy lets me rub his feet cause he likes foot massages. Before he leaves he lets me sniff them too.

Anyone else have real foot buddies?

AvidTickler
11-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I just realized that your buddy has very prominent arches too ! His feet are just through and through perfection !

Hope you are carrying your camera more these days to capture unexpected soles shots for us adoring fans :)

Any more recent sightings of your buddy's fine size 13 ? :)

foottboi
11-09-2010, 09:52 PM
thoses long toes must be supper yummy :)

eagle024
11-10-2010, 03:23 AM
One thing that I hate about the colder weather is that flip flop season is over! For now, I'll have to satisfy myself with stealthily sliding my feet around the insides of his cavernous shoes when he's not looking!

But here are a few more photos that I found...

eagle024
11-10-2010, 03:30 AM
Three more for the road...

wishiwastaller
01-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Damn those pics are hot! Would love to see a comparison of your 9's to his 13's and your hands to his hands.

eagle024
06-06-2011, 09:52 PM
I noticed this pic my buddy posted on facebook the other day...glad I nabbed it cuz for some reason he deleted it later on...

If only I could persuade him to take more pix of his feet...

or041guy
06-08-2011, 12:38 AM
youre lucky that hes not foot shy at least. seems to like flips, which look great on him. ive always tried to figure out how to be subtle and respectful catching more glimpses and pics myself of a couple guys i know. luck into it more than anything

eagle024
06-21-2011, 07:57 AM
I was driving my friend around last night and he planted one of his feet on the dashboard for awhile and I was afraid I might cause a car accident! Afterwards, I stealthily snapped a shot of his size 13 next to my size 9 (I guess this is my foot debut!). His toes are crazy big...

Throwing in a couple more pix I noticed on his fb page...enjoy!

eagle024
03-26-2012, 05:20 AM
sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but figured i would share a few more photos I found of my buddy' feet. He (and they!) still drives me crazy after all this time... I would pretty much do anything that wasn't a felony or a life-risking stunt to have one shot at his paws!

Rich986
03-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Your size 9s are very nice, indeed.

Dutchboyy
03-27-2012, 02:27 AM
Good grief your friend is beautiful head to toe!!!! Having hot str8 friends with great feet is always a challenge :/

eagle024
03-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Good grief your friend is beautiful head to toe!!!! Having hot str8 friends with great feet is always a challenge :/

Tell me about it! I seriously think he could make it as a model - he has the height, build, looks...I could never in a million years tell him that though.

I was looking through one of his college buddy's photo albums on facebook recently - from a trip they took together. I couldn't help but be suspicious of how many of the photos were of my buddy - alone and shirtless...and kinda from a distance - like these ones...I'm starting to wonder if i am the only one of his male friends who has a secret crush...

Dutchboyy
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Haha yeah those are def the kind of pictures you take of someone you find attractive! Thanks for the additional pics, like I said, he's beautiful :D

eagle024
06-09-2014, 05:22 PM
ok, I know this thread is really old...but I had to share a good laugh. I was scrolling through my tumblr feed and my jaw dropped when I saw one of these pics of my buddy - except someone had replaced the blurred-out face with a different face:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/17e0c5b45f15bfa866503e27487e8d37/tumblr_n543xzzasr1tukuzko1_500.jpg

Not sure who the artist was, but I gotta say I was pretty impressed with the effort, even if my buddy is way hotter in real life!

Here's a couple more recent shots. He is wearing size 14s these days too...150451150452

eagle024
06-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Rich986
06-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Hey, eagle024, your own feet are very attractive. Let's have more of 'em.