PDA

View Full Version : SIZE 17 FEET!! (Stills from PARTY MOUTH HAZING)

kinkyrican
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
ALL NEW FOOT VIDEO from Liquid Dreamz Entertainment

PARTY MOUTH HAZING:
Junito pleasures married bodybuilder & fitness trainer, Diesel and Rich Cypher, a 6'8" volleyball player and college basketball star, who overpowers him with his SIZE 17 FEET and then fucks him Bareback !

Visit www.LiquidDreamz.com for a FREE preview!

kinkyrican
06-24-2010, 06:17 PM
ALL NEW FOOT VIDEO from Liquid Dreamz Entertainment

PARTY MOUTH HAZING:
Junito pleasures married bodybuilder & fitness trainer, Diesel and Rich Cypher, a 6'8" volleyball player and college basketball star, who overpowers him with his SIZE 17 FEET and then fucks him Bareback !

WATCH ONLINE NOW at: http://theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=134905&theaterId=41242&refid=AEBN-026432

cordobes82
06-25-2010, 06:31 PM
MAannn, AWESOMEEEE!!! This is my dream come truee!!!!!! ENORMOUS dude feet to lick and to be touched by!!!

The best I've seen her, without any doubt!!!!!

And now if you show me Rich and he's cute and with a great body, I DIE!!!!!!!

:):):):)

footseek
06-26-2010, 01:36 AM
looks like a very hot movie - u must have really enjoyed making it ;)

jeepster
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Both sets are incredible! But I would love to be working those 17's over!!!!!

jefframsey
03-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Does anyone know if Rich Cypher who appeared in the Party Mouth Hazing vid can be seen appearing in any other videos or photos?

Thanks,
Jeff

culfoxio
03-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Not my type of foot at all -- Just 'cause a foot is big doesn't mean I like it. I of course, LOOOOVE big feet, but I care more about the shape of the toes, Morton's Toe, bunions, etc. That just my humble opinion.

foot77
03-19-2011, 10:14 AM
I'M DYING to see this vid! And I agree with the prev poster that just because feet are huge doesn't make them nice. However, this guy has long toes, nice nails, no fungus, so I think they look incredible!

jefframsey
03-20-2011, 12:31 AM
They are incredible, but the video offers much more than his feet. Go to http://gay.theater.moviemonster.com/dispatcher/frontDoor and buy 30 minutes of time for just $5.95. You will have a chance to view the segment with Rich Cypher and be blown away by this awesome guy.

Junito, PLEASE let us now when we can see him in another vid!

Jeff

gbmcleod
03-20-2011, 11:56 AM
...I see so many posts from sites, which say "huuuuuuge feet" which is similar to saying something like "BIIIIIIIG Dick." Neither one does anything for me, although a guy with really nicely shaped big feet is (at least visually) attractive to my eyes.
Shape is paramount to me as well, especialy the Big Toe. My sweetie has size 8.5s, but they're beautifully shaped and he knows that that's a major part of the (sexual component) I have for him. (The emotional part is due to his sweetness).
This guy does have what I'd call "very nice" feet, no buts about it. The shape of the toes is a little different than what I like in a foot, but that's the nice thing about feet: every foot shape has it's admirers.
Like Culfoxio, though, I'd say this is a foot I'd admire rather than desire.