PDA

View Full Version : Some of my NEW photos

culfoxio
06-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Here is a young (21 year old) guy that I met on a flight, we spent the day together in San Francisco....I sure lusted after his flippled-flopped feet (even though it was a chilly 60 degrees and breezy that day). He is a mix of Latin/White/Arab descent. His Foot photos are coming up next - wearing flip flops in the chilly San Francisco weather! Afterwards, I include some foot photos from my Memorial Day weekend in San Diego. More to come.

-- CULFOXIO --

alexandre
06-16-2010, 04:58 PM
He's hot looking! So, did you & him get it on together? Did you get to lick his hot feet, and suck his toes during sex? Or I should say, concerning him, "LOVE MAKING"!!!

I bet he packs some very hot sperm that ball sack of his.

As well, I imagine he has an awesome man bush around his cock!

culfoxio
06-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Here are a couple of flip-flopped foot photos of Sean - that kid in the picture above!

AvidTickler
06-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Here are a couple of flip-flopped foot photos of Sean - that kid in the picture above!

Amazing feet ! I bet his soles are equally as stunning !:)

tiedfeetguy
06-18-2010, 09:13 AM
I agree with the above... hot guy, and the tops look promising! Hope there's some sole shots coming!

luv2bottom
06-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Good-looking indeed.

culfoxio
06-19-2010, 01:09 AM
OK...I am in New Orleans right now....I had to change planes in Denver, and lo and behold, who do I run into at the airport....none other that this FOOT STUD - from Mixed Martial Arts again -- Joe Stevenson, a stocky muscular dark-haired guy from Victorville, Calif. -- he was on his way to Oklahoma and we were in the moving sidewalk together, so I asked him if he didn't mind me taking a picture with him -- he is a hunky short stocky guy who I've lusted after his feet a years now, since first seeing them on the reality show on SpikeTV, the Ultimate Fighter....anyway....he is wearing a T-shirt, shorts AND -- Flip Flops, of course, showing off his strong, hunky feet....I was salivating and trying not to stare at his hot feet. I had someone take a photo of us smiling together, but I sure wish I had taken shots of his marvelous strong feet in flip flops!! Ohh...and also, he was carrying a camo backpack and his sneakers were tied to it, hanging....DAMN!! I wish I could've sniffed them!! Ah, well, at least I had the pleasure of chatting with him for a few minutes. Nice guy.
These next photos are of a tall white stud who was at the beach -- and the last one of a young, handsome Mexican guy with his soccer ball in San Diego recently.
-- Enjoy --