PDA

View Full Version : Post your celebrity requests here!

rainboww
06-12-2010, 12:44 AM
So I have a pretty big collection of celebrity feet pics, and I assume most others on this board do as well, so if you guys want to post any requests you have here maybe someone can help you out.
To start us off, some pics of Daniel Radcliffe.

lespoir
06-12-2010, 01:00 AM
thanks for the msg...I'd love to see Stark Sands' barefoot, any high-rez or closeup look...thanks

caorr123
06-12-2010, 02:30 AM
lol i know i may have asked some of these before but im i'll just reiterate myself :P yeah i have weird choices XD

1.Robert Buckley (sole pics or tops either would be fine , if there are any out there)
2. Bradley Cooper
3. Kevin Mchale ( ie Artie from Glee , i would love to see pics of this dude)
4. Judge Reinhold ( yeah a retro request XD i happed to see Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
5.Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid)
6.Curtis Stone( aussie celebrity chef)

MrMister5
06-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Hi, thanks for posting.

These are only DVD snapshots of John Stockwell''s feet from the film "Christine".
But I hope, you like.

To caorr: most of the names you talking, I don't Know, but please post, could be interesting.

caorr123
06-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Hi, thanks for posting.

These are only DVD snapshots of John Stockwell''s feet from the film "Christine".
But I hope, you like.

To caorr: most of the names you talking, I don't Know, but please post, could be interesting.

hi im sorry if i was vague XD yeah i do have an eclectic list so here are the pics of the actors in order as i listed .
ignore actors # 3 and 4 i already found them lol

so:

1.Robert Buckley (sole pics or tops either would be fine , if there are any out there)
2. Bradley Cooper
5.Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid)
6.6.Curtis Stone( aussie celebrity chef)

rainboww
06-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Here's some of Curtis Stone, don't know if you've seen them before.

rainboww
06-12-2010, 06:54 AM
...aand Bradley Cooper. Some good shots of his feet in the movie "Failure to Launch".

Footlover28
06-12-2010, 07:19 AM
So I fulfill your request of RM, caorr123.

Thoughts?

SteveMN
06-12-2010, 12:17 PM
He's the hot doctor on Miami Medical

caorr123
06-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Here's some of Curtis Stone, don't know if you've seen them before.

I have seen those curtis stone pics b4 but thanks a lot for the effort and also thanks for the bradley cooper and RM pics :D those were awesome

peterlondon
06-12-2010, 03:14 PM
i know he wasnt the most popular politician but i would love to lick george bushs shoes and kiss his feet, would love to be his british slave, i think the handsomest actor is franco nero, the movie django opens with close ups of his muddy cowboy boots walking along, his barefeet appear in the movie virgin and the gypsy, he also has a shoeshine in the spanish film viridiana and appaers in querelle as lieutenant seblon expressing a desire to be brad davies slave and kiss his toes... he is also in the movie camelot, and there is a scene where vanessa redgrave playing guinevere goes down on her knees to his lancelot and kisses his hand. franco nero is often in films that have a kinky edge..
my favourite footballer is ryan giggs of manchester united.
i once polished eric cantonas shoes, another manchester united player

Shale
06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
I just recently watched the 1984 Karate Kid and sorta fell in love with the cute Ralph Macchio. OK, he wasn't 17 - more like 22 in that movie. He's still a nice looking man.

Yes, I noticed the barefoot shots and thanx for collecting the stills. A cute boy with equally nice looking feet.
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12146&d=1276341546

Footlover28
06-13-2010, 05:36 AM
From Failure To Launch.

I think one of the best barefoot scenes ever: Three celebs showing soles and tops for a few minutes in many different angles.
And all of them (Justin, Matthew and Bradley) are hot. Could one ask for more?

MaleFeetParty
06-13-2010, 02:06 PM
I Really need help to find any pic of John Cusack

tintagle
06-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Peter, I remember the movie Querelle. I saw it in the early ‘eighties and didn’t enjoy it too much because I was tired or hungover or something. I don’t remember the scene you describe, but reading about it makes me want to see the film again! I do recall that the relationship of Franco Nero to Brad Davis was that of an older man silently in love with a younger (all that Franco does is deliver monologues to the camera saying how much he worships Brad), though in real life Franco was only eight years older than Brad. Anyway, thanks for alerting me to this wonderful scene that I look forward to seeing again.

rainboww
06-13-2010, 09:04 PM
i know he wasnt the most popular politician but i would love to lick george bushs shoes and kiss his feet,
I believe these are George Bush's feet, not the best picture but it's the only one I have.

ftlaudft
06-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Peter! Peter! We're a country of over 300 million and you're willing to settle for George Bush? Well, if he's who you want he's the one you should have. As a reward for all your wonderful posts from around the world, I'm sure someone here will wangle an invite for you to one of his Texas barbecues. In return, it would be nice if you could smuggle some of us into a tea party at Buckingham, maybe when Prince Philip is reviewing the troops. Yes, we may seem like a motley crew here, but we know how to behave and you will be amazed at how lovely and inconspicuous we will be! Well, it was just a thought!

Deelo
06-14-2010, 02:03 AM
I have been always looking to see Mark McGrath's feet. I caught a glimpse once when they did a vid a very long time ago. I have been looking high and low for it. Any pics of his feet would really make my day.

tenchichan
06-14-2010, 04:21 AM
I have been always looking to see Mark McGrath's feet. I caught a glimpse once when they did a vid a very long time ago. I have been looking high and low for it. Any pics of his feet would really make my day.

Ditto on this one!

Footlover28
06-14-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm looking for some good sole pics of Antonio Sabŕto jr.!

Maybe someone's got the possibility to post some captures of the movie "If looks could kill" (from 1996, because the one with the same title from 1991 is with a very young Richard Grieco). That's the reason why the movie's also called "The John Hawkins Story".

He was always and still is one of my all time favorites just like Mark Wahlberg.

ftlaudft
06-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Anything at all with Rafael Novoa, Colombian actor? He plays Dr Andrés Guerra in Telemundo's "A corazón abierto." Great build, but I've seen him only from the belly button up. Anything from the ankles down?

tintagle
06-14-2010, 07:30 PM
1. Scott Baio
2. Italian actor Corrado Pani
3. Exile journalist Mark Ames
4. Fabian