PDA

View Full Version : The Notorious Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot

drummer
06-11-2010, 11:00 AM
This isn't the first time that I've been rather puzzled by the looks of a man who turns out to be a fairly vicious sort of rapist or murderer (or both).

I suppose he's probably a horrible fellow, in person, but I thought this was a sexy photo of his somewhat calloused soles up.

caorr123
06-11-2010, 11:09 AM
This isn't the first time that I've been rather puzzled by the looks of a man who turns out to be a fairly vicious sort of rapist or murderer (or both).

I suppose he's probably a horrible fellow, in person, but I thought this was a sexy photo of his somewhat calloused soles up.

ok wow this is rly creepy , its totally weird that this monster is being romanticized

Franz
06-11-2010, 02:26 PM
I agree with you unreservedly, canorr123. Romanticizing or waxing enthusiastic over Joran van der Sloot's soles steps way over the line.

nicesoles
06-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Yea... I can't get into that at all. Thanks for posting something though.

ropedfeet
06-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Yuck! This guy's pic does not belong up here on this site at all.

Not what I want to see.

somecanuck
06-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I think that picture has a place here and everyone saw that this post was about him. As horrible a human as he may be, this is a foot board and pictures of male feet are appropriate.

ropedfeet
06-11-2010, 10:45 PM
in cases like this I disagree.

I guess I'm weird that way.

ftlaudft
06-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Somecanuck said it perfectly. This is a foot board and all feet are welcome here for viewing. Big feet. Little feet. Pretty feet. Ugly feet. Mean feet. Kindly feet. Show them all and choose your slurps. Chávez in Venezuela, like all dictators, just opened an office to censor what he doesn't like. Are we going to follow that example? Moral judgments belong in the off topics section.

vampirepuppy
06-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Chávez in Venezuela, like all dictators, just opened an office to censor what he doesn't like. Are we going to follow that example? Moral judgments belong in the off topics section.

There's a difference between a dictator censoring everything that challenges his authority, and a basic moral judgement that murderers are bad people and should not be oggled like celebrities.

With all due respect to the original poster, i find it a bit decadent that it's now morally acceptable to talk about how hot a murderer is, and to regard any criticism of something obviously immoral to be censorship comparable to tyranny.

If you fancy him, thats upto you, but publically posting pictures is another issue, and one that has nothing to do with censorship, and everything to do with basic good taste.

Brody
06-12-2010, 09:59 AM
I love misplaced moral indignation. Always cracks me up. Drummer put the guy's name in the subject bar so anyone who feels strongly about not viewing can move to the next topic. No one has suggested that that whatisname should be nominated for sainthood. Why not focus all that righteous anger over the oil spill in the Gulf, or the economy or something productive and leave the space here for photos and discussions about feet.

vegasguy
06-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I agree with the masses. The feet of a guy who confessed to murdering someone do nothing for me either! Throw the creep in prison!! Just my .02

vegasguy
06-13-2010, 12:12 AM
Somecanuck said it perfectly. This is a foot board and all feet are welcome here for viewing. Big feet. Little feet. Pretty feet. Ugly feet. Mean feet. Kindly feet. Show them all and choose your slurps. Chávez in Venezuela, like all dictators, just opened an office to censor what he doesn't like. Are we going to follow that example? Moral judgments belong in the off topics section.

Censoring is completely different, than knowingly looking at the feet of a confessed killer!! I don't care if the guy had perfect, desirable feet. He's a murderer, pure and simple.

BootsMcGraw
06-13-2010, 01:08 AM
The management's assessment on feet pics: if photos are of a male and his feet, and he is over the age of eighteen, those pics have every right to be posted here.

If we hadn't been told who the subject was, would these posts have arisen? Who knows? I don't know who this man is or what he did, so I don't have an opinion, either way.

Everyone is right with their views on this particular subject. But in the best interests of group harmony, I am officially closing the topic.