PDA

View Full Version : Any members of Foot Franterinty here?

seansea
06-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi guys:
I was debating about joining, but the reason why is because I want to find people to meet up with, possibly date. I've been on a good luck streak, but I want to ensure the ball is kept rolling. The videos aren't that important to me, there are several outlets for that, but I don't want to waste money on a year long membership. I'm by no means knocking this site. it's one of my favorites. I just wanted to see others experiences with that site. Thanks for your time guys!

flickfire
06-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I was a member several years ago before I had access to the internet.
I really wasn't satisfied with what the group offered, but I was all I had
access to back then.

Now even after being a member of their online site, which I would grade
about a C compared to all the other foot fetish sites. The problem I have
with Doug Gaines' site(he's still the owner, I think) is that he's still showing
pics and videos of models that I saw when I received his paper magazines
10-15 YEARS AGO!

He seriously needs to retire the older models, and concentrate on showing
his newer models, some of which aren't half bad. If I were you, I'd try the
monthly membership for about $12.50 a month, instead of going for the yearly
membership.

As far as finding guys on the site to date, I would call Doug and talk to him
personally about that. He might offer more insight to you, than you would
get by just subscribing to his site. I met one guy several years ago through the
site, and it didn't really work out for me, but obviously, it might be different for
you!

Good Luck!

seansea
06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the input flickfire!
I think I'd heed your advice and give it a try just for 1 month. I'll see what Mr. Gaines has to say as well. I know that meeting someone there isn't guaranteed, but we'll see how it goes.

eskers2001
06-12-2010, 05:26 AM
don't waste your money,the updates are not updates. he post always the same pic sets alternately...

ps: what are your outlets for videos?

peterlondon
06-18-2010, 01:46 PM
i love the footfraternity site, firstly i think the older models are really sexy, there is one RODD who he has been using for years and i think its great to see a sexy older bloke instead of only sexy young guys, also i like the pay to view to videos, sometimes the images arent that sharp but they arent done in a professional studio.
sometimes the gallery disappoints when it has only face shots and no feet, but its not an expensive group to join i think, also it is kind of unique, i do think most of the models are straight, and they are mostly really handsome. i prefer the older pics from about 15 years that he still shows sometimes, they look more like guys you would walk past in the street.

some guys might not like all the name calling., fag and stuff, but i think its quite well done, and the men are having a laugh, doug is happy down there so i dont feel bothered by it ( tho none of the straight men whose feet i have worshipped have ever called me a fag, only "straight acting" gay guys have used that term on me)
i think doug gets a lot of flak for what was for many years the only foot resource around