PDA

View Full Version : Hein Vergeer

Rockyvoet2
05-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Thanks to the great poster on youtube, Hein Vergeer is back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI79SMw-CDo&feature=channel

akeel
05-21-2010, 06:32 PM
What exactly is the point of the show (I'm not complaining, of course)?

ftlaudft
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Thank you for providing a link I can just click on and enjoy. That paste and delete sounds easy, and I even googled and printed out instructions on how to do it. But I still can't do it. So I miss a lot of good stuff and appreciate all the more what is accessible.

Rockyvoet2
05-22-2010, 02:40 AM
What exactly is the point of the show (I'm not complaining, of course)?

IMO the producer/or presenter is also a footlover, but it's an one hour show about all sports and one itme is always about an athlete on the massage table telling about injuries and career.

akeel
05-22-2010, 01:32 PM
I've watched several other clips of the same show with different athletes, and the lovingly way the camera ogles their naked body makes the show a gay paradise. And the cameraman/director/whoever makes sure to include feet in almost every shot. The presenter adores their bodies, from head to toes. Very obvious what his inclination is. And these hot jocks just lay their naked and willingly be a piece of meat. Delicious!!

akeel
05-22-2010, 01:41 PM
ftlaudft - I don't know if you are referring to the practice of posting YT links by inserting a space in the address so you have to delete it yourself, but if you are, I do so because I am following the instructions of the webmaster. The WM can explain it better as to why, but it has something to do with protecting this site and ensuring the YT vid is kept up.

Just highlight the link with your mouse, right click and copy, then paste it in your address bar. Delete the space that has been manually inserted, and press enter ...Voila! - you have the page the link should take you to.

Rockyvoet2
05-22-2010, 02:08 PM
I've watched several other clips of the same show with different athletes, and the lovingly way the camera ogles their naked body makes the show a gay paradise. And the cameraman/director/whoever makes sure to include feet in almost every shot. The presenter adores their bodies, from head to toes. Very obvious what his inclination is. And these hot jocks just lay their naked and willingly be a piece of meat. Delicious!!

They had tennisplayer Goran Ivanisevic and many sexy Dutch soccerplayers, but Hein Vergeer is a dream come true. He reminds me a bit of late Pete Duel.

akeel
05-22-2010, 03:59 PM
The clip of the boxer Regilio Tuur is a personal fave of mine. What's the name of the show, do you know?

Rockyvoet2
05-22-2010, 05:18 PM
The clip of the boxer Regilio Tuur is a personal fave of mine. What's the name of the show, do you know?

Holland Sport, when the show first came out, I knew God existed.
I wonder what Hein's feet smell like: