PDA

View Full Version : Footjobs & Blowjobs: it's the "'Gone With The Wind"' of footsie films...

ftlaudft
05-14-2010, 05:38 PM
You guys will not believe what's playing at the Internet's cinema palace known as ToeGasms. They've got a film called "'Footjobs & Blowjobs"' and it is without doubt the hottest foot film I have seen in my long, sex-crazed, foot-loving, toejam-eating, sock-sniffing career! The cast is the mostest! Bryce Corbin is one beautiful hunk! His buddy Chris Porter is not exactly aardvark poop and what they do on film has left me speechless, without voice, rattling my castanets and sputtering umlauts - but no words, except what I can throw in an email. Hence this orgasmic message.

Bryce Corbin's toes! That's what does it. Those toes could drive the sanest man to the extremes of lunacy, to mystical ecstasy, to the moon and back - and that's where they've taken me. Bryce's toes are long and powerful and masculine, prehensile, as they say, and with them Bryce unties Chris's shoes, takes off his shoes, and socks, and pants, and shirt - and then Bryce starts playing with Chris's nipples. All with his toes! His beautiful, suckable, sensual, magisterial toes!

I've never seen a close-up anatomy of a footjob like this one. The toehold and footwork that Bryce performs on Chris's penis is going to be the definitive training film for all new generations of would-be shrimpers and footjobbers. Guys, don't take my word for it. You've got to see this for yourself.

Be glad you can see this vid at the ToeGasms website. If you really had go to a movie palace to see this footfilm feature, you would be forced to wear rubbers. No, not the kind you put on your penis. The kind you put on your feet! The auditorium floor would be so slippery with cum puddles you might fall and break your neck without proper protection.

Oh, Bryce! I don't care if you're straight or gay, confused, twisted or curious. If I could count on a night of toe passion with you, even once a month, I would trade my comfy villa in South Florida for a hut by the river in Slobbovia! Yes, that's what I said to Cain and Nolin and a few others! Please think of me as flexible, not frivolous!

This ToeGasms video, like most histories of true love, ends with a blowjob. After Bryce brings Chris to climax with his fancy footwork, Chris is moved to comfort Bryce back and rewards him with mouth-on-penis oral sex. Many of us footlovers here can relate to that. We are throroughly committed to feet, toes and ankle love and yet have an equally consuming passion for penis. After the kind of toejob Chris receives, we also would not hesitate to reward whoever was attached to those digits with a blowjob, a monumental blowjob like the one Chris gives, what we here in Ft Lauderdale refer to as a Florida blowjob, that is, hurricane strength and we don't care where the coconuts fall.

Footjobs and blowjobs! I think I can die and go to heaven now! Actually, after watching the vid, I think I'm already there!