PDA

View Full Version : casted

footbare
05-01-2010, 07:55 PM
hi my foot in a cast

alexandre
05-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Do you need a hand bathing? As I'll be more "THAN" happy to bath you from head to the tips of your sexy male toes. Why, I'll even be more than happy to suck you off!!! That way you can save your strength, from wanking yourself off, while you properly recuperate from that bad injury.

So, if you need any help, just call on "Male nurse Alex", and I'll be straight off there!!!

PS...........I'm a great toe sucker, and a great cock sucker. I always need my protein. And, I'd say, that by the looks of you, that you're full of hot, boiling, sweet, succulent, protein......."YOWZER"!!

Shale
05-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I don't know if you want to hear how cute your toes are sticking out of that blue cast.

What did you break? How long they think you'll be in it?

cms
05-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Man your toes are beautiful!!!
I am a nurse also and would love to nurse you and
your hot feet back to health!!! :)

alexandre
05-02-2010, 01:11 PM
What say, you and me nurse him back to health together??? There's "TWO" feet, and "TEN toes you know?? "PLUS" I'll share his bollocks & his Cock with you. As I'm sure, there's plenty there to go around. Gets me all stired up, just looking at what we can see of him in those photo's. Those feet & toes are well cared for, and I find them to be a nice sexy size.

Just think, we can bath him together, if you like. As a matter of thinking, I'll soap & scrub you down, while you work on his sexy body.

qwerty
05-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Ok, its 3am and maybe this is why, but is it just me or is the first 2 pictures a left foot, and the 3rd picture is a right foot? LOL

Shale
05-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Ok, its 3am and maybe this is why, but is it just me or is the first 2 pictures a left foot, and the 3rd picture is a right foot? LOL
It's done with mirrors. :)

qwerty
05-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Doh!! Off course! See, its becasue of the 3am thing, my brain isnt working. LOL

roughfeet
05-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Could you post a pic of the sole of your unbroken foot too? The bottoms of your toes and bit of sole that is showing are incredible! Thanks!

footbare
05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
hey roughfeet.
Here are 2 pics showing both my soles. Sorry but the dirty ones are the only ones I have right now

alexandre
05-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Would you please post more pictures of yourself, NAKED!! We sure would love to see more of you, you sexy male!

"YOUR HOT"!!!!