PDA

View Full Version : Dan Baird music video-soles to the camera

pigboy73
04-19-2010, 07:50 PM
This music video is awesome, Dan Baird was hot back then. Hillbilly feet to the camera. He replied to an e-mail I sent to him telling I liked his feet, especially when he put his soles to the camera and played. At about 1:35 his soles are up close to the camera. Hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpsDAL4oKE

rainboww
04-20-2010, 03:27 AM
What did he say in the reply?

ftlaudft
04-20-2010, 08:54 AM
He's cute. Nice, catchy tune, too! You gotta love the way he flirts with his feet!

pigboy73
04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Here's Dan Baird's reply, I also attached my original e-mail to him. I'm shameless sometimes, but really dig the video, very nice of him to even reply!
This is what he said to me:

-all i can say is "hooo wha!"
sorry daddyo, straight as a board.
glad someone got something out of it.
db

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Hey Dan,

I've always wanted to thank you for that video. It was great and fun. I'm a gay man with a total foot fetish. You were barefoot in that video and put your bare feet to the camera.

My dream come true. What inspired that? You have great feet and if you had done that to me in person I'd be in heaven.

Just wanted to let you know that. So if you ever need a foot massage from a gay guy while on the road hit me up. I'd do it for sure!

Take care, stay hot.

akeel
04-21-2010, 04:31 AM
Pretty cool of him to answer. Not my type, but I am impressed he bothered replying.