PDA

View Full Version : Jason Castro - Start a Rock Star Thread?

NancyKwan
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Found this. Doesn't do much for me, but I thought it was worth sharing. I like musician's feet...feel free to keep this going as a rock star thread!

Don4UrFeet
04-16-2010, 12:53 AM
I thank you for posting this picture of Jason Castro. I remember seeing him on American Idol a few seasons ago and wanted to see his feet. I always felt that he has greatlooking feet, and from what I can see on the picture that you posted, I see that I was right. It would be nice to see other pictures of him and some of the other American Idols stars. Below is a picture of Ace Young who also appeared on American Idol. I wish that the picture was a bigger one.

underfoot27
04-16-2010, 01:33 AM
I thank you for posting this picture of Jason Castro. I remember seeing him on American Idol a few seasons ago and wanted to see his feet. I always felt that he has greatlooking feet, and from what I can see on the picture that you posted, I see that I was right. It would be nice to see other pictures of him and some of the other American Idols stars. Below is a picture of Ace Young who also appeared on American Idol. I wish that the picture was a bigger one.

The picture looks like a woman.

sexybarefoot
04-16-2010, 08:50 AM
more------------

SlackerLad
04-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Here's a much larger version of that Ace Young photo.

akeel
04-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Some Jon Bon Jovi:

sexybarefoot
04-16-2010, 06:06 PM
tim and kenny with jon bon jovi