PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

eagle024
04-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I hope it's ok to post this here, but I just wanted to write a quick note to say how glad I was to come across this forum. I've always had a strong interest in mens' feet and have never had an ounce of courage to explore or pursue it. It's always made me feel so "alone" and I have always fought the feelings I have. It's nice to come a cross a like-minded community and hope that being here might help me feel more comfortable about who I am and what interests me.

Anyways, thanks!

BootsMcGraw
04-03-2010, 08:23 PM
...I just wanted to write a quick note to say how glad I was to come across this forum....
As moderator to these boards, I welcome you to the fold.

The FootBuddies message boards are a place where you can be free to express yourself on all subjects foot-related (and unrelated, if you use the "Off Topic" section), with no fear of retribution, finger-pointing, or tongue-wagging. Added to that is our aggressive zero-tolerance approach to spam and the f*ckheads who try to post it here. And it's absolutely free, courtesy of FootBuddies. All for you, 'cuz we like feet, too.

Head2Foot
04-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Welcome aboard. Take your shoes off, put your feet up, and enjoy the cruise. And whenever you feel like it, grab the wheel and steer us in your direction.

drummer
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
I've always had a strong interest in mens' feet and . . . It's always made me feel so "alone" and I have always fought the feelings I have.

I think what you will find quite a revelation is how very widespread a sexual enthusiasm for male feet is. What amazed me the most, when I began encountering other men for whom feet were arousing, is that this interest even seems to extend to men whose primary sexual interest is in women, rather than in other men.

Quite a few visitors to this forum are mostly aroused by women, but have some particular sexual interest in the feet or footwear of other men.

But I think you will find at once, by the enormous variety of men here, and by the many very different sets of interests they have in different aspects of feet, that you are not at all alone in your enthusiasm. It's probably one of the more widespread fetishes among men.

eagle024
04-07-2010, 08:28 AM
I think what you will find quite a revelation is how very widespread a sexual enthusiasm for male feet is. What amazed me the most, when I began encountering other men for whom feet were arousing, is that this interest even seems to extend to men whose primary sexual interest is in women, rather than in other men.

Quite a few visitors to this forum are mostly aroused by women, but have some particular sexual interest in the feet or footwear of other men.

Well this is nice to hear because my interest in men's feet has been quite a confusing feeling. Basically, I've always enjoyed being with women, and I don't really have any desire for full-blown sex with guys- I'm just really turned on by their feet.

So the question is - how do I embrace my interest in mens' feet while staying involved, and faithful with women? Anyone out there found productive/functional ways to reconcile these seemingly incompatible interests? And finding a girl who wears size 13's isn't really gonna be a solution! ;)

caorr123
04-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Well this is nice to hear because my interest in men's feet has been quite a confusing feeling. Basically, I've always enjoyed being with women, and I don't really have any desire for full-blown sex with guys- I'm just really turned on by their feet.

So the question is - how do I embrace my interest in mens' feet while staying involved, and faithful with women? Anyone out there found productive/functional ways to reconcile these seemingly incompatible interests? And finding a girl who wears size 13's isn't really gonna be a solution! ;)

seems to be my dilemma to XD

ftlaudft
04-07-2010, 12:29 PM
What I love about this site is that we keep learning from it. Many different guys like different things and it's all OK. Years ago I thought only gay men could be interested in men's feet. Straight men like women's feet. Period. But many guys have posted saying they are straight but they do have a thing for men's feet. There's no reason not to believe them. Hey, it's not like they were claiming to be turned on by kangaroo nipples or something. Although truth to tell there are some pretty hot looking kangaroos out there...

alexandre
04-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I happen to be married to a Kangeroo. Come this July, it will be 25 years!!! We met while I was on holiday, in Australia, down in the "outback".

Strange thing, though, all of our kids are named Joey, and they sure love to jump around. What really turns me on, is my babes size 25 long narrow feet!!! And, can they kick a punch......YOWZER!!! They've sure knocked me for a loop, a few times during love making.

alexandre
04-07-2010, 07:22 PM
"WELCOME ABOARD, Eagle"!!!! Just be yourself, and enjoy who you are, as life is too short not too! As the old song says: "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"!!

Eagle, being attracted to feet, whether male or female, is not unusual, or weird. You are only enjoying a part of the human body. I, personally, feel that the entire human body, whether male or female, should be admired & enjoyed, as it's only natural. Me, myself, I'm 100%, grade A, all America gay. I was born that way, and I can't change, anymore than you can change who you are from birth. So.......just go with the flow and enjoy what you enjoy in life.

drummer
04-07-2010, 08:59 PM
my interest in men's feet has been quite a confusing feeling. . . . I've always enjoyed being with women, and I don't really have any desire for full-blown sex with guys- I'm just really turned on by their feet. So the question is - how do I embrace my interest in mens' feet while staying involved, and faithful with women?

Well, as I direct my romantic and sexual feelings toward other males, I have to do a little bit of imagining to try to envision what it is that troubles you about this dual interest.

But my first response to what I read is to think that you're asking the wrong question, as if you presuppose that your enjoyment of men's feet is somehow a betrayal or negation of your feelings for women. I think it's rather important for you to consider that your sexual feelings, as a male, are very complicated and some of the most particular and individual sets of tastes that we have.

For example, without listening to you talk a great deal more, I and the other men here really don't know very much about your feelings and wishes and fantasies and so on concerning feet are! The vast range of sensibilities, in this regard, is quite amazing, as you've probably noticed for yourself already.

And so, I'd begin by being rather pleased (if I were you) that I had enough self-knowledge and bravery to recognize this interest in myself and explore it.

I'd advise you to be "open" with yourself, and to avoid "censoring" your own thoughts and wishes, so that you can find out what, exactly, arouses and excites you and gives you pleasure; what you imagine doing, or think you might like to do with a man's feet--or have done to your own feet--and just concentrate on getting to understand, very thoroughly, what you do and do not feel, and what you do and do not want.

I think I'd recommend that you concentrate your energies on the enterprise of getting to understand all the complex facets of your own desires, all the little things that make situations or people more arousing for you, and leave concerns about how you can go on enjoying relations women when there are some wishes you have that require a male to realize.

Perhaps it would help to think of it as a sport: men who like to have sex with women don't generally feel confused or awkward if they prefer to wrestle or play tennis or squash against another male, rather than with a woman--and in the same way, there may be some games for which you prefer to play with a male, and there's no reason you can't enjoy that, and then move on to a romantic dinner and smooching with a woman, if that's something you don't really envision enjoying with a male, but would like to do with a woman.

Tell us some of the things which thrill you, when you think about them: things that you enjoy considering which brought you to these forums.

eagle024
04-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Perhaps it would help to think of it as a sport: men who like to have sex with women don't generally feel confused or awkward if they prefer to wrestle or play tennis or squash against another male, rather than with a woman--and in the same way, there may be some games for which you prefer to play with a male, and there's no reason you can't enjoy that, and then move on to a romantic dinner and smooching with a woman, if that's something you don't really envision enjoying with a male, but would like to do with a woman.

Tell us some of the things which thrill you, when you think about them: things that you enjoy considering which brought you to these forums.

That's a really interesting analogy. When I first ran it through my head, it helped to put things in perspective. It made it feel like a hobby that I enjoy. But then I thought about it a bit further - and somehow saying "honey, I'm heading out to play poker with the guys" seems easier to say than "honey, I'm going out to get down on [insert name]'s feet." I'd like to think that I will meet an open-minded girl but I think that level of openness is asking or expecting too much.

I definitely see my interest in feet as a sexual desire. The idea of massaging/kissing/sucking on a pair of big feet on a tall, strapping guy, and maybe being bossed around a bit, is real turn on. Sometimes I imagine having my throat crushed by a guy's foot and having to beg for my last breath (sorry if this is TMI!) The ways I think about interacting with a guy and his feet creates an exciting sense of ceding control or being dominated that I can't satisfy with a girl.

And yet there are important ways that I'm attracted to women that don't hold with men. For instance, when I see an attractive man, the question swirling through my head is never "how do I get in those pants?" It's really "how do I get inside those shoes?" Like, I saw a girl on the bus this morning, and I couldn't stop looking at or thinking about her.

Having said all of this, I've never had any foot-related contact with another guy - I'm just barely courageous to write about this anonymously here - so it's possible that exploring some of this in real life might shed light on what I want...

drummer
04-09-2010, 07:50 PM
It seems to me that you're very much on the right track, in that it sounds, from what you say, that you've taken the trouble to really think through how you feel, and try to sort out some of your wishes. And there's no "T.M.I." about anything you told me, and whatever other men are following this thread of discussion: none of what interests you is new on this message board, and most of us can share, if not all of your tastes, at least some of them, and we all can definitely understand why you'd find things, like those you've described, exciting and arousing.

That's a really interesting analogy. When I first ran it through my head, it helped to put things in perspective. It made it feel like a hobby that I enjoy.

Yes, that's right: it really is very much like a hobby, after all: for example, one of the fellows who posts here quite often, and I think is also one of our moderators, wncmtnfoot, loves to collect and look at photographs of men's soles, particularly if they're engaged in wrestling matches or some other kind of competitive combat. It's really not all that different from the intense enthusiasm of a coin-collector, or a stamp-collector, who loves the appearance of what he collects, and can spend hours "playing" with his collection, just looking it over with pleasure. A lot of the images give him (and me!) an erection, but sometimes, I'm sure, he just enjoys looking at them, even if his penis isn't hard as he gazes and enjoys them. Another fellow here, Shale, has even tried to verbalize carefully what it is about the sole of a male foot that makes it look aesthetically pleasing to him.

But then I thought about it a bit further - and somehow saying "honey, I'm heading out to play poker with the guys" seems easier to say than "honey, I'm going out to get down on [insert name]'s feet." I'd like to think that I will meet an open-minded girl but I think that level of openness is asking or expecting too much.

Well, one of the things that men with heterosexual drives have to come to terms with is that women have a very different set of sexual feelings, and have no way of really "identifying" with some of our exclusively male feelings. There are, here and there, very insightful women who recognize that men enjoy some things that don't have anything at all to do with their feelings of love or allegiance to a wife, and are able to just shrug and say to themselves, "this is a guy thing" and not try to understand it further, but it's unlikely that you're ever going to feel comfortable trying to TELL your women friends all about whatever foot-play you ever manage to find for yourself.

But why bother a woman with such things? Most men are perfectly happy to play such things on the sly, particularly when they know that someone is involved with a wife or a girlfriend, and two men can generally find a reasonable "cover story" for getting away together with a little inventiveness.

The only time this might be more difficult is when and if things take a turn for more romantic feelings between you and another male, and from what you've said so far, it sounds more to me as if you have specific sorts of scenarios that you enjoy contemplating playing out with males, more like a game of pirates or cowboys and indians--a sort of play-aggression, like we might have enjoyed as little boys, except this has a sexual-excitement component to it because we're adults now. (I don't mean that to sound demeaning--I'm just trying to characterize what such sex-play is like.)

I definitely see my interest in feet as a sexual desire. The idea of massaging/kissing/sucking on a pair of big feet on a tall, strapping guy, and maybe being bossed around a bit, is real turn on. Sometimes I imagine having my throat crushed by a guy's foot and having to beg for my last breath (sorry if this is TMI!) The ways I think about interacting with a guy and his feet creates an exciting sense of ceding control or being dominated that I can't satisfy with a girl.

Really, you can be very proud of yourself for being able to face yourself clearly, and not be afraid to "fess up" to what you enjoy. There are so many, many otherwise heterosexually-oriented men who torture themselves needlessly by trying to repress and ignore this sort of interest, or who are afraid to even let themselves think about what makes it exciting for them! And the very fact that you are able to verbalize some of your desires so clearly shows me that you have already won the battle of accepting that such things are something for which you feel sexual desire.

when I see an attractive man, the question swirling through my head is never "how do I get in those pants?" It's really "how do I get inside those shoes?"

Well, there's another problem which I'm afraid that you will have to deal with, which is that, while there are many men out who, like you, are mostly intrigued by women, but who have some special thing about male feet or footwear, in general, you're going to be more likely to meet men with whom you can play among men who are primarily interested in OTHER men, and, I'm sorry to say, at the moment, at least, there are a great many of them who have just as much trouble identifying with how a basically "straight" man feels as a woman does.

For reasons I don't quite understand, very often, such men get annoyed at the idea that a man might not direct all of his sexual energies at his partner, and is, instead, fond of women, and they want to convince you and themselves that, "deep down inside," you are really "gay." This can be very tiresome, and can get in the way of you finding suitable "partners" to play with.

And the other problem you face, when you are dealing with men who prefer males is that a man you play with may start to develop more than just a casual interest in you.

Having said all of this, I've never had any foot-related contact with another guy - I'm just barely courageous to write about this anonymously here - so it's possible that exploring some of this in real life might shed light on what I want...

Well, maybe you don't feel ready to try anything yet. You may even be perfectly content to just enjoy thinking about such things and masturbating, or enjoying some of the pictures or videos that get shown on this message board. And I should warn you, it's every bit as difficult to find a suitable "foot-buddy" as it is to find a girl you want to date, and finding some guy whose enjoyment of foot-play lines up well with what you want to do can be very, very tricky, like going around with a key and trying to find a lock that it fits exactly.

But you sound as if you've got a good knowledge of yourself, and lots of intelligence and the ability to articulate your desires, so I think you'll manage just fine. When you feel ready, you post a nice little advertisement saying what you'd like to try, and see if there are any fellows near you who want to play. Try to keep an open mind: men aren't pizzas, and you aren't going to get one with precisely the toppings you want to order, so the less restrictive you are about the sort of man you will or will not try, the more likely you'll be to find some fellow it will work out well with.

It's like trying new foods: you force yourself to at least try a forkful, before deciding that some dish isn't for you.

I do hope you'll continue to tell us about how things are working out for you.

flickfire
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM
I say welcome to you too Eagle, and I'm sure you won't feel too alone after
being on here for a while! Do you have a close male friend whose feet you're
attracted to who would let you oblige them while you keep a girlfriend on the side
at the same time?

I equate your situation with guys who have girlfirends, but from time to time fool
around with other guys just because they like the sexual pleasure, but in your case
it would just be for their feet. It's just a thought.

eagle024
04-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Do you have a close male friend whose feet you're
attracted to who would let you oblige them while you keep a girlfriend on the side
at the same time?

Interesting question...because the first half of it certainly holds true! I have one friend who is incredibly attractive and his feet absolutely mesmerize me. At one time, he was actually a student in a course I taught and sat in the front row. His feet always poked out under his desk, and I was practically driven to distraction on warm days when he would wear flip flops....

We've actually become good friends since the class concluded. I would do anything short of a felony to have a go at him. Unless it would jeopardize our friendship, and a foot play proposition would probably be out of bounds. But I can still fantasize...