PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weekend

bearfoot
04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Still too cold up here for flip-flops...

lespoir
04-04-2010, 12:13 AM
so gross....ever tried to trim and clean your feet/nails?

LickMyFeet
04-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I totally agree these nails are so nasty looking and gross!!!!!!!!

sexybarefoot
04-04-2010, 05:19 AM
be nice. at least he posted. :)

roughfeet
04-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah and I happen to like long toenails. Don't we all have different preferences and isn't that the way it's supposed to be? I truly love the diversity of this board. Thanks!

sexybarefoot
04-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Last edited by BootsMcGraw; Today at 05:19 PM. Reason: No insults, please!

REALLY!!!!!! AND THE ONES THAT WERE INSULTING DONT GET THIS COMMENT?

moderator addendum:
You are the only truly insulting one in this thread. Please suck it up and move on with your life.

vegasguy
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Exactly!! People don't have to be assholes! If you don't like a pic, move on! It isn't rocket science! Why do you have to hurt someones feelings?!?!?!

sexybarefoot
04-04-2010, 08:52 PM
VEGAS GUY, this is your comment on another post, you dont think that made someone feel bad? hmmmmmmmm

Kind of looks like a bunch of losers to me actually. Love the plucked eyebrows on the guy in the last pic LOL

BootsMcGraw
04-05-2010, 11:39 PM
VEGAS GUY, this is your comment on another post, you dont think that made someone feel bad? hmmmmmmmm

Kind of looks like a bunch of losers to me actually. Love the plucked eyebrows on the guy in the last pic LOL
His comment was his opinion of the photos he saw. Your comment I deleted was a direct accusation.

I have said numerous times on these boards that everyone is entitled to his opinion: popular; unpopular; or contraversial; and he is free to post it here. BUT... when an opinion becomes name-calling, insulting, degrading, or otherwise libelous, one has gone over the line. It is no longer benefiting the boards and is no longer acceptable. These comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned from these boards.

I highly recommend you drop your rant and move on.

vegasguy
04-06-2010, 03:26 AM

No, I don't since the pics I commented on were from a pay website. I didn't blatantly make a member of this site feel bad by saying a nasty comment on their personal pics that they chose to share with other members for fun. See the difference? Just thought I would clarify.

drummer
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
You know, most people on this earth think the whole lot of us are utterly disgusting people because of our uncommon interest and enthusiasm for feet, so we really don't need to make unpleasant remarks to one another or express our distaste for some other visitor to this board.

There's enough disapproval waiting for us all around us, without our adding to the heap.

BootsMcGraw
04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Topic closed.

Move along, everyone. And thanks for contributing.