PDA

View Full Version : HOT CZECH BAREFOOT GUY KELNER (3 PIC) czechmalefoot.com

miroslav2
11-10-2008, 01:12 PM
http://czechmalefoot.com

Shale
11-10-2008, 01:47 PM
I hate to be one of those bitchy types who complain on here about the free pix they get to see, but what is the big appeal of curled toes.

I have posted many pix of my feet and even did one with my toes curled for someone's request - and he said he creamed his pants.

I prefer toes straitend out, showing their length (I prefer long unscrunched toes - easier to suck on and lick between).

Which brings me back to the original - why are all these Czech guys showing curled toes. Celner and Cagos are both real cuties but I would love to see their toes stretched out and suckable

nicesoles
11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Unscrunch the toes please.

kikem
11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I third that....

wncMTNfoot
11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Well I would rather them scrunched, and straightened out as well. But what I enjoy about Miroslav posting them scrunched is that you see the details in the foot. Not just a plain flat sole. And since we can't actually lick our screen... well, I guess you could, but it probably wouldn't taste like a foot. :lol:
So as the old saying goes... "different strokes for different folks."

Give Miroslav a break. He's one of our best contributors.

And remember... "if it isn't one thing, it's your Mother." :roll:

wncMTNfoot
11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Dang it Kikem...

You just made me LIKE MY SCREEN!!! :shock:

miroslav2
11-11-2008, 04:35 AM
http://czechmalefoot.com

nicesoles
11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Remember, a little constructive criticism never hurt anyone. No one is faulting Miroslav, we are a free society and just voicing our desires. That's what a forum is.

Shale
11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
And I really thank Miroslav for posting the beautiful, thick, suckable toes of the cute Czech Kelner. :wink:

kikem
11-11-2008, 06:51 PM
yummy

Wolf101
11-11-2008, 08:07 PM
why do we never see tops?

11-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Several months ago I made what I meant to be a constructive criticism about the Czech guys' feet being "scrunched" up. I made a suggestion for photos showing the feet in a relaxed pose. I got blasted for being negative. Needless to say we have peawits who have to be internationally correct and accept whatever comes over the wire. NOW I see several guys agreeing with my original concept. We don't need to go into all the details telling how miroslav2 is a great contributor. He definitely IS. But defensiveness doesn't need to enter here. Tell a photographer or poster what you like and let it be. If he can't stand the heat then he is free to exit the foot room. And so the Ninnies don't get bent out of shape let me assure miroslav2 that I do think his models are good looking and their feet are hot--but to me much better in a relaxed position :!:

osuboy01
11-11-2008, 11:01 PM
I was approached by what appeared to be a homeless man asking me if I could spare some change. I reached into my pocket and gave him a dollar. He looked at me and said: "Is that ALL you can give me?!" I wanted to snatch my dollar back and leave him empty handed. Point? Be grateful for what you do get. It could be nothing at all. Scrunched or relaxed. I am certain that the feedback is appreciated by the posters. The only feedback that I want to contribute is THANK YOU!

wncMTNfoot
11-12-2008, 12:24 AM
why do we never see tops?

Are we overlooking pic#3 in this thread? :roll:

ftlaudft
11-12-2008, 07:27 AM
To the guy who thinks "since you CAN'T lick the screen" I'd just like to mention that...well, uh...oh, never mind!

Miroslav, your guys may have funny names, but an orgasm is an orgasm, whether it's in Chichicastenango or Katmandu!