PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Martin

akeel
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
To commemorate the bleeding obvious, I welcome everyone to contribute their pics of Barefooter Hall of Famer Ricky Martin in honour of his 'it's about time' decision. Although he frustrated us for so long with his unwillingness to just go ahead and come out, he never failed to give most of us foot fetishists a cheap thrill every now and then. In fact, he came out to the media as a foot fetishist long before he did as a gay man.

whyche
03-30-2010, 04:06 PM
It's understandable why he couldn't come-out back then;career height and coming from a culture where "machismo" is "what a man is supposed to be"(...eyes rolling). I'm glad to see he's finally to accept himself.Besides, the pics of him with the man-scruff, tanktop,jeans and barefoot...looks even better now!

ftlaudft
03-30-2010, 04:08 PM
The pics are great, Akeel! I never saw the first one before and it's one of the best. Thanks a heap!

I really admire and respect Ricky for coming out, especially since if I had been in his place I don't think I would have. In his line of work, his straight image = marketability = money. Many of us have been able to come out with miinimal loss. I hear Barbara Walters feels she bombed his career in her 2000 interview in which she challenged him to say he was or he wasn't - and he refused to discuss his personal life. I think he had the right to keep quiet.

Now he has won a great moral victory. But you can't pay for the groceries with a moral victory. Since he is so much in the public eye, I really hope he has a good support system and solid investments working for him.

His feet are truly gorgeous! I hope he finds a handsome footbuddy to settle down with. I wonder if he knows some of us here are available...

somecanuck
03-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Another interesting note is that he has a foot fetish!

I read that in an article.

here it is:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/martins-foot-fetish

fructis
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes! I forgot about his foot fetish.

Back in the day he used to describe how much he loved womens feet. ( I guess he meant guys feet) lol

Now you know damn right he had his feet done by at least one dude and he did it to at least one guy as well.

So hot. He does have some of the best feet (I think)

Good for him tho. We all knew. But it wasnt our business to make him come out. Everyone has their time to do so. If they choose to do it. If not. Thats their life.

It doesnt mean cuz he wasnt out that he wasnt enjoy his gay life.

And you cant hide it forever , specially when you just had kids with a women you dont want around lol.

rainboww
03-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Here are some pics; the first two were posted on his twitter.
So I assume he likes male feet? I can't think of any other gay celebrity who is open to having a male foot fetish.

dano1719
03-30-2010, 10:29 PM
We all have our journeys. I hope he is happy!

juice
03-31-2010, 11:27 AM
Ricky Martin is one of my "ALL TIME " Favorite foot guys ! I used to dream about servicing those feet ... When I thought he was all straight . Now that he's out I can kind of see servicing his feet more of a reality ! lol

gianni9uk
04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Knowing he has a foot fetish makes him all the more attrractive, I have to admit that when I was young I used to wank off over the booklet in Ricky's CD as there were some really hot barefoot pics.

FootboySanDiego
04-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Hot Man, Hot feet!

akeel
04-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Incredibly hot ....

bearfoothunter
04-17-2010, 08:30 AM
just saw this, and thought it was especially hot......enjoy!

Shale
04-17-2010, 09:28 AM
just saw this, and thought it was especially hot......enjoy!

AYE! Que Lindo!

footguycgy
04-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Great that he has come out, good for him ! To bad about the large ugly foot tattoo hes now sporting on his upper left foot and lower leg area.